• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Here, the latest advert from the 'Twins' from Shenderovich, Shenderovich & Fishman. ' you want it, we got it '

You have far from got ' it ' you pair of weird, creepy, insincere individuals.

That stupid fucking "we have a 1st glimpse at the new Samsung S15" pile of shite.
Im not even sure who is supposed to be promoting the phone...is it samsung or some tech site, either way it stinks of amateurish shite.

Thats stupid radio advert for Lloyds with Nick Hewer. Basically him moaning about reality TV celebrities.

Where the fuck do you think you came from yourself idiot!?

The One for Yoplait yoghurt. Man up a ladder picking peaches. Goes to pick this one and woman below says ' not yet ' ' not yet ' Looks at watch and says ' not yet' ' not yettttt'

Then...

'PULL THAT PEACHHHH'

Ok we get it!!

Jesus, the new Admiral advert... Couldn't afford to hire an advertising agency, production company or real actors. Got the local sixth form college A level media studies class to do it and cast the tone deaf leading lady from the community Am Dram society. Just dreadful.

The Aldi advert with the woman skiing down the stairs on a tea tray. Fucking hell that really boils my piss.

And the Foxy Bingo advert. Don't know who the three bronzed gimps are in it but fuck me I detest them with a passion.

One that does my head is aone of the Ambulance chasers that try to make out all others are not serious, as one holds up a sign saying #omgithurtssomuch

Might hold some water if the company didn't choose this name injurylawyers4u to put down the rest.

What really gripes me about all these is the fact they insinuate that they are doing what they do, with only your interest at heart, as if they're a charity or some other non profit making organisation, and don't get me started on the ones that used to flash a four figure cheque across the screen because you were unable to walk across a floor without falling over !!

Turkish Airlines.

Promoting flights to Gotham City to show off their 'official flight partner' tag for the new Batman v Superman film.

Utter nonsense.

Jesus, the new Admiral advert... Couldn't afford to hire an advertising agency, production company or real actors. Got the local sixth form college A level media studies class to do it and cast the tone deaf leading lady from the community Am Dram society. Just dreadful.

This keeps coming on during the darts. Absolutely atrocious!

Also, the entire office agreed to come in to work early... for what reason exactly?!! There's a banner with "Welcome Admiral" on it. Again why? It makes no sense whatsoever.

This

I'm assuming the kid singing is the son of the director ??

This pair of harridans.

qnCtUSn.png

Who thought having them talk like that was a good idea?

It seems to be the modern theme of advertising agencies, annoying = memorable

The one with the "fantastic" taxi driver has managed to enter my list for turning off the TV or radio when it's on. Joins a Crunchy Nut ad and a David Bowie song. Amazed the list isn't longer tbh.

The Ferrero Rochet advert is still fucking on. Five fucking months solid for fuck's sake.

The one with the "fantastic" taxi driver has managed to enter my list for turning off the TV or radio when it's on.

That bloke deserves lamping. Really boils my piss.

Back