• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

So that's the plus side of not being able to receive Quest...

The new "equity release" advert with the middle/upper class, well to do family with the song "Right Said Fred" and they have a cup of tea... Oh fuck off!

That's a really bizarre advert. A jaunty little song for equity release.

The new "equity release" advert with the middle/upper class, well to do family with the song "Right Said Fred" and they have a cup of tea... Oh fuck off!

That's a really bizarre advert. A jaunty little song for equity release.

Those for whom Equity Release is appropriate are perfectly capable of doing their own research & taking sensible advice - this ad will only pull in those who shouldn't be anywhere near it.

If I want to stay in this house it is something I 'may' look at as will still have a mortgage with a monthly payment till I am 75 otherwise. I do have other options, but as I worked in finance for 50 yrs am capable of sorting out a sensible deal if or when I need to.

HOW fucking long as the Harvey Keitel advert been on now???

The Beagle Street adverts with the overly pushy wife (it's always the wife) trying to get the man to hurry up and sort out some life insurance NOW. She's going to kill you in your sleep mate.

The Beagle Street adverts with the overly pushy wife (it's always the wife) trying to get the man to hurry up and sort out some life insurance NOW. She's going to kill you in your sleep mate.

Can you please be a witness then mate as that has been a similar conversation to the one in our house recently.

ps. I'm blood group O if anyone needs to know.

The "all new" Kia Sportage advert. Nothing wrong per se but it's the bloke's voice who does the voiceover that really boils my piss, he's done loads of adverts and I'm fucking sick to death of hearing him.

The really throaty guy? Yeah, he's appalling. Can't stand his voice.

Not really grinding my gears, but channel 4 just overlaid abusive tweets onto the adverts in the ad break. Quite powerful.

Deutsch Wolf said:
The really throaty guy? Yeah, he's appalling. Can't stand his voice.

Yeah. He's been on so many fucking adverts over the last 18 months or so as well, it's enough to make me smash the fucking tele.

Be thankful you don't like cricket, he does the Kia insets for that so we get him multiple times a day by default.

So clearly not his natural voice as well, really straining. Fuck off you idiot.

It is proper strained, utter cunt. I've tried finding out who he is so I can put a name to the hate but no joy so far.

Nah, that's not him. The bellend we want is the guy who did the Nivea Liverpool adverts, he's done Nutella too and BetFred.

Nutella, that's it. I was thinking a breakfast cereal and it was bugging the fuck out of me but it was Nutella. He recently did the ITV Hub Plus adverts as well.

Oh I know who you mean now.
I can't find out who the goon is either.

Not Finchy from The Office? Also does the Dacia adverts?

Back