• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Advice Thread

Does anyone know what Primary Sync is? On my tablet it says,

"Primary sync is off. Turn it on in settings."

It has never come up before. Is it of any importance?
At a guess, do you have more than one account (Gmail, yahoo, etc) registered on the device?

Anybody got any experience of NOWTV, specifically their internet?

Sky are upping the price of my internet again and I can get the basic broadband (which I already have) and their basic entertainment pass for less than the new price without being locked into a contract.

Anybody got any experience of NOWTV, specifically their internet?

Sky are upping the price of my internet again and I can get the basic broadband (which I already have) and their basic entertainment pass for less than the new price without being locked into a contract.

They are owned by Sky so I would imagine that you'll be getting the same type of internet connection that you were getting before?

My mate used NowTV for a while with no problems.

My daughters Facebook page has received this :

16387235_10155103323777859_3687886870085368192_n.jpg

Judging by the grammar I said its Spam, but does anyone else think so

About as genuine as the unicorn cake advertising below it.

Anybody know about getting a website set up?

My wife is looking at getting a site made for a bakery business but we are both pretty useless at web stuff (especially me). How much would it cost to get someone to build a website for her?

I've got a mate who does web design, I'll have a look when I get home if he's got a website or anything for his services.

Any London based wolves able tp provide info?
What is the easiest way to get from euston to alexandra palace? Is it via the overground?

Victoria Underground line to Highbury & Islington. Then overground to Palace Gates Road. About half a mile walk from there (all up hill, it's a killer)

Google maps is good for directions around London, including transport.

Google maps is good for directions around London, including transport.

The TFL (transport for London) website has a good journey planner too.

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/
cheers fellas. looks like a walk to kings cross, then overground direct.
Did we not go there on a school trip once?
I didn't. I bumped into david prentice this morning, & we both recall a trip to london in the 6th form for economics, but that's about all we can recall.

Back