• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

I don’t think I could ever dream of following something 10% as thoroughly as @Sniffer has done these Olympics. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Women's triathlon looks good. Few crashes on the wet cobbles has seen a leading 10 breakaway by about a minute halfway through the bike. Two Brits in the ten

Know Sniffer was joking but 26 years after the Good Friday Agreement the rhetoric on social media about what country a bloke who at least 95% of the population had never heard of before this week should represent is fucking depressing.
Agreed. There is an added element which is that he sounds like he's from the north of England when he speaks. Not sure why as his family left Leeds when he was 2!

Come on Yee - beginning to close on the leader?

I thought he was in danger of losing silver! Incredible finish.
In fighting off the French bloke who was chasing so hard, he suddenly closed the gap as the leader wilted. Poor bugger must have thought he had it in the bag.

The gap closed too quick to just be a kick from Yee. No doubt there was a good kick there, but Wilde was running through treacle for a bit there

Back