• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

He's done it! Gold

Well done Nathan Hales

48 out of 50 clays is remarkable under pressure of medals.

Reactions: b3h
Just watching the womens gymnastics
Now i know what fucked my knees up.
🤣

In with a medal chance here

Is it wrong to wish for one of the italians to splat on the floor exercises. 🤗

GB girls did well, Downie was excellent, but that american girl with the twisties was superb.

Turned off Murray again for the swimming

Excellent for the swim guys to get gold and being able to celebrate properly after winning it in Tokyo with the covid protocols.

Know Sniffer was joking but 26 years after the Good Friday Agreement the rhetoric on social media about what country a bloke who at least 95% of the population had never heard of before this week should represent is fucking depressing.

Last edited:
GB girls did well, Downie was excellent, but that american girl with the twisties was superb.

I hope Downie gets a medal in the bars apparatus final. Before the last Olympics her brother died suddenly whilst playing club cricket, and she ended up not being selected. I think she’s also bought cases of bullying against the GB coaching team too so having gone through what she has, get back in the team and competing to a World class standard in her thirties in gymnastics is remarkable.

Back