• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Vis gets PMs from

0,,10433~9942649,00.gif

I have bought an i phone....stop laughing, and have downloaded tapatalk, but how do I access TWF via tapatalk?

Just seasrch for it mate. Either go sports > football (or soccer) > Wolves and then select us, or just type 'wolves forum' in the search box. Though if you try to access the forum from your phone's browser it should pop up to ask if you want to use tapatalk.

And I expected better of you than to get an iPhone, Frank. Tsk, tsk.

Just seasrch for it mate. Either go sports > football (or soccer) > Wolves and then select us, or just type 'wolves forum' in the search box. Though if you try to access the forum from your phone's browser it should pop up to ask if you want to use tapatalk.

And I expected better of you than to get an iPhone, Frank. Tsk, tsk.

I am starting to regret it......

I have just posted a reply in the modcave via tapatalk.....flipping 'eck, I am amazed.....

I have just posted a reply in the modcave via tapatalk.....flipping 'eck, I am amazed.....

good Frank, now youre in the future..dare i ask what kind of phone you had before this?

Back on terra firma so to speak, and I am slowly getting used to tapatalk. Though I do not know how to access TWF via Safari. One step at a time methinks.

Safari is just like a browser on your PC Frank. Just type in the web address.

<Waits for Frank to give us the New York Times' latest headlines>

Connected to wi fi at the moment. Getting used to the I phone now, trying to get into my e mail at the moment.

One step at a time I know, but if you look at the top apps thread in general chatter, there's plenty of stuff for you to enjoy.

(The Apps Store logo should be on the main home screen - you can search for all sorts of stuff in there - many of which are free).

Back