• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

A new update has come out and it no longer allows you to group unread posts in sections.

Got the update but never noticed that. I never use the unread posts menu.

It's been crashing more than usual since the last update so I'm hoping they've fixed that.

I won't be updating then.

Why would you need it when you can see all the subforums with a big fat 'NEW' next to them?

There must be quite a few differences between the Android and iOS versions of Tapatalk, i've never had any issues with it crashing on any version but then i dont get a big 'new' next to unread forums/threads either, they show up in bold instead. It's not always great if i stay on there a while though, it doesn't seem to update particularly well, so if i read through all the new stuff and refresh it new unread things dont always come up in bold and even if they do i then have to sometimes refresh within the thread to get the new posts to appear.

Bullshit I think they call it. I assume he meant it highlighted rather than putting a big 'new' by it.

Pretty much what Penk said.

Always thought it said 'NEW' when in fact it doesn't. :icon_lol:

At least i'm not missing out on anything then, other than crashes.

Hasn't crashed since the update.

Mine hasn't crashed for about a month

Has anyone had problems reading PM's through Tapatalk?

I can't seem to get mine to open any more.

Back