• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

I've done that before Penk. You need to tap the "Unread" tab at the top to change it back.

Tapatalk has always suffered from random crashes every couple of days. I just get used to it.

Sorted. Thanks.

I've done that before Penk. You need to tap the "Unread" tab at the top to change it back.

Tapatalk has always suffered from random crashes every couple of days. I just get used to it.

I get that a lot. Some posts appear empty, sometimes when you type, it disappears, random crashes etc. Can be a real pain on PTG and it's cost me a few auctions in the past.

Still, it's a good app and better than browsing t'interweb without wi-fi.

They're not every couple of days for me, it's every five or ten minutes.

I haven't seen an update for Tapatalk for a LONG time actually. Wonder if there's one on the way that might sort it out?

Mine updated around a month ago, and that's when the problems started.

Last edited:
Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling Nando? I don't get anywhere near that many crashes.

Mine doesn't crash either but I when I do, by accident, log into Mol Mix instead, it screws my phone into think both forums are Mol Mix so I have to give it a little breather to catch up!

My phone hasn't been updated in 6 months, including Tapatalk.

Go into setting and it's self explanatory from there.

Just downloaded it. Hopefully it'll stop crashing so often!

Tried the twitter thing. It works. But EVERY post is tweeted!!

I'll have to turn it off I think.

Testing.... 1,2..... Testing...

So you can only auto-tweet all your posts by the look of it. Shame you can't choose which ones to tweet.

Why on earth would you even WANT to tweet your posts?

Still getting posts disappearing which means I have to re-open the app.

Not as often as before and there's definitely an improvement, but a bit annoying nonetheless.

Back