• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Since upgrading to iOS6 (why did I do that?!) Tapatalk has been crapping out on me with alarming regularity.

Anyone else finding this?

I haven't upgraded. Not wise to upgrade to an apple new release.

I haven't upgraded. Not wise to upgrade to an apple new release.

Wise. It's shit. I put it off for a while but still don't know what possessed me to give in. The maps are hilarious.

Issues caused by upgrading when it came out = 0
Maps are brilliant.......unless of course you want to actually use them to get somewhere.

Since upgrading to iOS6 (why did I do that?!) Tapatalk has been crapping out on me with alarming regularity.

Anyone else finding this?

I've got round to updating my iOS on my iPhone (as you can get google maps now) but now tapatalk keeps crashing on me too. Did you ever find a fix?

It's not so bad now - occasionally I need to restart it though.

Just look out for updates.

I've got round to updating my iOS on my iPhone (as you can get google maps now) but now tapatalk keeps crashing on me too. Did you ever find a fix?

Tapatalk can be pretty hit and miss with different version. I'd suggest when you have a version that doesn't crash on your phone ignore further upgrades.

I need to upgrade the tapatalk code that runs on the server. It normally works fine if they're not in syc, but it cant hurt to upgrade. I'll try and find some time at the weekend.

I need to upgrade the tapatalk code that runs on the server. It normally works fine if they're not in syc, but it cant hurt to upgrade. I'll try and find some time at the weekend.

Cheers Visage. No rush as I'll just read through the web browser.

Tapatalk 2 launched on iphone for 69p.

Really like it upon first impressions although completely different from version 1.

What's different about it? I'll definitely get it if its an improvement.

Looks better/completely different layout, its easier to move between pages in threads.

I'll post a couple of screenshots now

I've never actually used Tapatalk. Is it a lot easier than trying to access the forum through mobile internet? I am in the dark ages when it comes to technology!

Looks much smarter.

I think you need to charge your phone though mate!!

Phones fine! I'm at home so I'll let it run down to 0% and give it a full charge over night!

Can you change the colour scheme?

Back