• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

Not yet but I imagine they will introduce it.

Just installed it. It's certainly different and will take some getting used to!

I'm not paying for it again when it's the same app but with different graphics. If it stops having random crashes I might rethink however.

No - just install it and log in as before.

had it for about a month on android..good, hasnt had one crash yet. you cant see starting time in PTG threads though ;) you have to pay extra for every theme though and im not doing that..

I've had a good play on Tapatalk 2 now and I think I prefer the previous version.

It looks nicer but delve a bit deeper and subforums can appear cluttered, the PM issue hasn't been resolved (inbox won't load so I have to use Safari to read them) posts that are more than 24 hours old don't show the time they were posted (a real issue for PTG).

Nothing a quick update can't fix but I don't think it's that great TBH. I'll stick with it for now but might revert to the old one if I can't get used to it.

I'm getting used to it a bit now, but the bug that stops your PMs is a bit annoying.

I really can't get used to it all. I'm still using the old one which I find easier to navigate.

I actually think the navigation is much better on the new one.

I still find it looks a bit cluttered sometimes though. And the new layout will take some getting used to.

I would have thought so - it's a new app rather than an update.

the app is called Tapatalk Forum App and shows as installed already..so i dont think i can

That's Tapatalk 1. The new one is Tapatalk 2.

2 separate apps.

doesnt matter if i search for "tapatalk 1" or "tapatalk 2", same app shows up..cant find a 1 and 2 tapatalk..maybe it's different on iphone?

I'm on iPhone. Not sure if the original is still available on iTunes but I've got both and can use them.

This post was written in Tapatalk 2......

.......and by switching apps, this one is in Tapatalk 1.

ok, that could explain it..different for android then i guess

ok, when looking at tapatalk 2 for iphone it looks like tapatalk HD in android with splitscreens and so on..says it works best on screens from 7 inches or more though..maybe i will try it out then

Back