• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Some actual transfer news!!

Does this mean someone will be coming in?

You've got to think it's Cutrone's fault, on some level, because he hasn't pulled up trees anywhere since we bought him.

Some actual transfer news!!

Does this mean someone will be coming in?
They've not tended to work like that in the past - outgoings under Fosun haven't necesarily meant we have a replacemement on the way - the thing is, if we can help it Jimenez wont be coming off - if he does or an additional striker comes on it will be Silva. So with that in mind and the fact Cutrone wanted to go, I think it was always going to happen.

People were reading too much into that quote from Lage yesterday,

Fabrizio says so which is normally "here we go".

Are we signing another forward then? You'd think so.
Yeah, I think we will. Especially if we want to play 442 at some point. At very minimum needs to be someone who can play there but maybe wide as well (like Guedes but not Guedes)

That chef at the Mount has created a long running rumour from not being able to spell Cutrone...

Kang In Lee?
Lee is listed at 5'8". I would say that's pretty generous and not sure he could play up front given he's pretty slight too.

I don't see how another left footed attacking midfielder solves our problems.

I suppose if he can play as a second striker he might just count. We seem to be the easy link to him, so it's probably not true.

Also - Tolisso is available very cheap. Injury record not very good, but I do like what I have seen of him

Also - Tolisso is available very cheap. Injury record not very good, but I do like what I have seen of him
He's the type of player I think we should be after.

Would be a real box-to-box midfielder and an alternative to Donk to play with Neves.

Need to keep him fit.

I've seen suggestions they will sell for 8-10 million

Linked with United and Arsenal though

Meant to share this. Was hoping this would be good, but it's a bit of a nothing article. Does nothing to answer why being self-sufficient means a zero net spend.
Yeah i agree, it tells us nothing we don't already know.

Wolves are following 1,878 on twitter now....I guess someone is leaving 😂😂😂

Meant to share this. Was hoping this would be good, but it's a bit of a nothing article. Does nothing to answer why being self-sufficient means a zero net spend.
or why it would appear that we literally have to sell before we buy.
At least he says the UEFA FFP is bollocks

Back