• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I’ve just been told that Coutinho is staying at The Mount Hotel…

Have to assume it’s bollocks. Yesterday the Felix stuff, today this.

£300k per week Coutinho, nice one.

(Not aimed at Jinky)

I just read some shmuck on a facebook group say the same. Absolute and utter nonsense

Fabrizio Romano

Jorge Mendes is in Rome with José to complete Rui Patricio deal from Wolves.

Never liked kic

He'll be there waiting for the rush to die down at Asda before he's shown around there and the molineux,if he's quick he can't get a free Covid jab off the vax bus on the Stan Cullis car park

No good at spying, went to look for Wolves players houses in that posh bit and broke down. Bagsy not me

No good at spying, went to look for Wolves players houses in that posh bit and broke down. Bagsy not me
What does a player do when they leave during closed season? Is it the case they just ask their agent to send a man round to box everything up and ship it to, say Rome? I presume these days everything is pretty much rented fully furnished and anything left behind is disposable.

Season ticket increases should cover Coutinho's first month.

After that it'll be the OG Castore kits.

What does a player do when they leave during closed season? Is it the case they just ask their agent to send a man round to box everything up and ship it to, say Rome? I presume these days everything is pretty much rented fully furnished and anything left behind is disposable.
Yeah, pretty much.

Vitinha lived about 5 mins from my good lady's house in a place that the club either own or long-term lease. Just a couple of vans turned up one day and moved a load of stuff out. I'll get her to see if we move Trincao into there...

Can Coutinho play left back? We'll need to replace Vinagre...

Back