• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Really hope we can sign a new deal with him

In all seriousness it was something that did concern me from a clique perspective, but under Nuno that wasn't a problem.
I thought it was a big problem when neves and mout played together..none of them looking forward

I thought it was a big problem when neves and mout played together..none of them looking forward
I think in 2020/1 that would be fair, not in the 2 seasons prior to that though. More to do with Moutinho being asked to play way more than he should at his age than his nationality though

You are now saying Neves, the man that can split a team in half with a pass, never looked forward?

I know the final few months of the season it felt like that but not helped by us having the speed merchant Silva or the human statue as their main targets to aim at

Last edited:
You are now saying Neves, the man that can split a team in half with a pass, never looked forward?
I dont think he has been that good at all as many suggest on here

Meh. Don’t take him even slightly seriously. Silly season and Twitter can get to fuck for me.

But it has been a weird season with nothing of pre season so we will see next season if he is still here

I would say the Traore quotes are true. A reflection on where he and the club are right now

Some fans are blind to Neves if he isnt bollocking one in from distance or pinging a 60 yard pass.

I've been critical of his shooting/free kicks all season but that doesn't diminish all the other stuff he's done.
He has been better than the other CM's but that is a very very low bar

If he has a good euros, like say beating players, accurate crossing, assists he'll be off,
Running really fast past players, stopping, then spannering a cross into the stands like he does with us, he'll be staying

If he has a good tournament (I’m not convinced he will get much game time) then the asset appreciates. Chelsea know that so if they were interested might want things happening earlier. We will see.

Yeah, i think he will be off regardless if he has not signed by now

Back