• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Danilo was fucking shocking for PSG. Nearly as immobile as William Carvalho nowadays.

Raiola demanded 20m from Milan for Donna to re-sign, not a shot Roma can offer that.

Vinicius coming here seems too obvious to not happen.
Especially with the Big 3 fighting over Vinagre. Could use him to drive the price down.

I'm not a big fan of Vinícius at all but I could see him playing next to Jiménez in a 2 and Raúl makes everyone he plays with look good.

I think we need to sign other players that are not portuguese as i've said before..

Like say Boly, Dendoncker, RAN, The Ghost of Neil Masters Marcal, Traore, Hoever

Don't care where they were born, just want them to be good enough to play for Wolves
Just I think they have all learned the slow possession football from they were kids..it is in their football

FC Porto is in negotiations with Portuguese international João Moutinho for a possible return to the club. The 'Mercado Aberto' knows that the decision is in the hands of Sérgio Conceição, coach of the “dragons”. João Moutinho has been with Wolverhampton for three seasons, the club with which he ends the contract in June 2022. The Portuguese midfielder currently has a market value of 4 million euros. Moutinho was one of Fernando Santos's squad for Euro 2020, thus participating in his 7th final phase of a major competition for the National Team.

I would hate to see bye to Joao but would not be surprised to see him return home, plus if we get anything close to the value given there that would be a bonus. Honestly thought he would leave on a free.

Just I think they have all learned the slow possession football from they were kids..it is in their football
All Portugese players are the same?

Thats a bit like saying all English players are hoof merchants. Since they were kids they were told "GERRIT FORWARD"..it is in their football

All Portugese players are the same?

Thats a bit like saying all English players are hoof merchants. Since they were kids they were told "GERRIT FORWARD"..it is in their football
Of course not, but usually from what i have seen they learn that type of football very early on..maybe it has changed in the latter years now, that i dont know

Lets keep signing portuguese then lads 😀

Back