• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Wolves, along with about 13 Premier League teams linked with Ollie Watkins from Brentford. Brentford not getting promoted means he can now leave for £18m
Be surprised if he doesn't end up at Villa, but I do think he'd be a good option for us

He's better than Villa, but yeah I can see it too.

Where is that from? Watkins would be a pretty good fit I think. Young, can play across front three, and may not demand to play instantly.

Just a general scope around Twitter after his release clause was revealed. Pretty much everyone outside of the Top 6 is "interested" apparently

At that price I hope he is on our list of targets.

da Silva and Pinnock would also be good fits for what we need (though I suspect we may have doubts on whether they will ultimately perform and improve the team straight away)

I could see him ending up at pretty much any club lower than Arsenal. Apart from maybe Everton they've all got weak points in the positions he plays and even then they don't have much depth.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

A regular window link could be over

FootballJOE
@FootballJOE
Atletico Madrid have reportedly agreed a fee of just €15m with rivals Real Madrid for James Rodriguez

Nah if he doesn't conform to Simeone's style he'll be linked with us in January.

Phew!

Has Pepe been linked to us this window yet?

I'll be disappointed if we don't get linked with Wallace for the fourth or fifth summer in a row.

Don't remember ever seeing him play tbh, but his assist/goal record isn't making me jizz. Said that about Raul too though tbf

Don't remember ever seeing him play tbh, but his assist/goal record isn't making me jizz. Said that about Raul too though tbf

He plays a bit deeper doesn’t he? Think he has done well at Celta who can’t afford to keep him

Back