• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Considering we don't use a 10, where would Eze play for us - we don't need another wide option and I'm not sure he's a central midfield player even in a 3. Good player, don't think he's a good fit for Wolves though

Considering we don't use a 10, where would Eze play for us - we don't need another wide option and I'm not sure he's a central midfield player even in a 3. Good player, don't think he's a good fit for Wolves though
We wouldn't use him as a conventional 10. We'd use him as the most forward midfielder in a 352. Personally from what I've seen I don't think he works hard enough off the ball for Nuno. If we signed him he'd be another of those mothballed for 3/4 months to learn what's needed

We never sign anyone we expect to or want to really, anyone we’ll get will either be someone we’ve not heard of or someone no one has mentioned! Eze is great but not the kind of player we go for.

Apparently QPR want £16m for Eze. Turned down £12m from palace.

We should definitely be in for him

Either that's a portent of how dire the market is because of COVID, or QPR are fleecing themselves.

Not sure if it has been posted yet but seeing us linked with Idrissa Gueye.

OIP.xqI7X6XKEYGS1EB7A-2u1wHaEo

Couldn't sleep last night so bugger all to do except comb Twitter looking at transfer rumours. Certainly seems to be a head of steam behind Jhon Cordoba. A couple translated:

That of Jhon Cordoba may be closed very soon by the Wolves of Wolverhampton

The substitute for Jimenez? The Colombian striker Jhon Cordoba can reach the Wolves to take the place of the Mexican in case he leaves the club. The coffee maker shines with Colonia in the Bundesliga

Was surprised to see he’d played over 30 games for PSG last season!

He’s 30, but I’d be delighted with him as an option in the middle alongside Moutinho/Neves. Would allow Ruben to play further up the pitch, too.

The Everton version of Gueye is a decent player. There's at least 4 positions I'd be looking to upgrade before looking for a CDM though.

Not even close! Fernandinho and Fabinho were streets ahead of him.

Couldn't sleep last night so bugger all to do except comb Twitter looking at transfer rumours. Certainly seems to be a head of steam behind Jhon Cordoba. A couple translated:

That of Jhon Cordoba may be closed very soon by the Wolves of Wolverhampton

The substitute for Jimenez? The Colombian striker Jhon Cordoba can reach the Wolves to take the place of the Mexican in case he leaves the club. The coffee maker shines with Colonia in the Bundesliga

Will not get a work permit

Looks like Disasi to Monaco, presumably as replacement for Badiashile

Not even close! Fernandinho and Fabinho were streets ahead of him.

Think on pure stats he was second only to Kante on something like tackles/interceptions one season and that's what lead to Everton buying him.

Back