• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

The Watford thing's not real, guy admitted he made it up (also not that surprising we wouldn't be in for Sarr, unless Traore is leaving)

Just had a look and Badiashile's name is all over the place at the moment, being linked with Man U and Real Madrid as well. Seems a prospect, albeit only 19. Maybe less accomplished than Saliba at this point though.

Possible Return to Sender situation

Joe Edwards
@JoeEdwards_Star
Norwich said to have enquired about Wolves man Ryan Bennett. Makes a lot of sense. Made no secret of his desire to move back down there. He told the Express & Star in December: "It’s a town my family are going to grow up in and I’m going to move back to eventually."

Back down to Norwich!

Geography obviously not Joe's strong point.

Some knob on Twitter says Watford have accepted our £45m bid for Saar and Doucoure

I like both players so wouldnt mind that..Sarr very good going forward and Doucoure a box to box midfielder..

Doucoure was very good previously but posted it in when they were in trouble. That’s a red flag.

Sarr is a lunatic. We already have Traore. If we want two players of that ilk (which I doubt) Saint-Maximin is the better and cheaper option now Newcastle aren’t going to be sports washed to a quarter billion budget each window.

We do not need five wide players!

We could be doing a West Ham but instead of AM's we stockpile pacey wingers

There was a brief spell under McGhee where we had nine first team strikers.

Bully
Keane
Goodman
Freedman
Claridge
Paatelainen
Crowe
Foley
Roberts

Good work Mark.

And he still picked the wrong two against arsenal, twat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could be doing a West Ham but instead of AM's we stockpile pacey wingers

Makes perfect sense. If Wolves buy ALL the pacey wingers, we won't need any pacey wingbacks/fullbacks.

Apparently QPR want £16m for Eze. Turned down £12m from palace.

We should definitely be in for him

At £16m about 15 teams in the league should be!

Back