• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

£60m for a kid who hasn't really done much yet.

He would certainly beat Neto to the most over priced Ringer award.. (..(c) 2019 Summer Transfer Thread). Cannot see us offering that much for him.

Looks like Disasi to Monaco, presumably as replacement for Badiashile

That’s a shame, I liked the look of him.

I assume we’re actively going after our targets rather than waiting to see if we win the Europa, so hopefully we’ll start seeing some moves soon.

Trincão would be a classic Mendes move.

Barca need money, Wolves want Trincão. £30M to Braga, £30M to Barca, Trincão to Wolves.

We've been linked with him before. Seem to remember some nonsense about him supposedly being 'The next João Félix'. Félix is 20 FFS. :icon_lol:

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Barca do certainly churn their signings. Really interested to see if anything happens with Todibo, as we were in for him before he went to them.

Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for most of their 1st team players as they try to finance more purchases.

Jorginho and centre-back trio Antonio Rudiger, Kurt Zouma and Andreas Christiansen are included as are Emerson, Victor Moses, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Danny Drinkwater, and Michy Batshuayi.

Must be someone there we would be interested in?

Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for most of their 1st team players as they try to finance more purchases.

Jorginho and centre-back trio Antonio Rudiger, Kurt Zouma and Andreas Christiansen are included as are Emerson, Victor Moses, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Danny Drinkwater, and Michy Batshuayi.

Must be someone there we would be interested in?
Not one really
Jorginho, but he doesn't play a position of need. There's a reason why Chelsea are getting rid of them all. Chelsea can't defend, buying their unwanted defence isn't going to improve us

I've always liked rudigar tough tackler big unit, comfortable with the ball, similar to boly, also think he has played fullback, could be injury prone, but at 27 could be worked with, but he is probably the only Chelsea guy I'd take from that list

Yeah none of those jump out to me (Jorginho would if we played a way that suited him). Zouma maybe but I think we could do better.

Batshuayi would be a decent bench option but he’d cost a fortune in wages and would want to be first choice

Tbf I don't watch other teams much but going on the cup final, Zouma and Rudiger were both appalling, kept losing their men, not very good in the tackle and on the ball, usually just shanking it down the pitch or into touch, maybe it was just one off poor performances but give me Saiss or Kilman any day

Batshuayi would be a decent bench option but he’d cost a fortune in wages and would want to be first choice

I still think there's a better player in there than he's been allowed to show at Chelsea, but even with that said, hold up play isn't his strength.

Was Milot Rashica on anyone's list? Off to another German club apparently

Wolves, along with about 13 Premier League teams linked with Ollie Watkins from Brentford. Brentford not getting promoted means he can now leave for £18m

Wolves, along with about 13 Premier League teams linked with Ollie Watkins from Brentford. Brentford not getting promoted means he can now leave for £18m

Got to feel for Brentford fans. Fail to beat Stoke and Barnsley. Don't get to say goodbye to Griffin Park. And now their team is going to be picked apart.

Where is that from? Watkins would be a pretty good fit I think. Young, can play across front three, and may not demand to play instantly.

Back