• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

https://www.tugascout.com/news/2020/4/3/grd4w473qi4xtplqd3lemt9foq4mgu

This was from April, but I liked this paragraph... go on Jorge!

“Indeed, Jorge Mendes is acting as the intermediate in the negotiations despite not actually being the player’s agent, and a deal to see Leite move to Valencia for just 20 million euros is, according to A Bola, “practically closed”.

With Jorge Mendes now involved in proceedings, though, while Leite’s departure looks possible, his destination could still be contested.“

I’m not a fan of signing a player on the basis of a good game against us but in today’s market £12m is ridiculously cheap. He looked very good.

yeah, im with you..you have to see him in more games and with different opposition before you buy IMO

Nixon saying that Watford have offered Sarr to us for £40m. Shockingly we aren't interested at that price

40m for him isnt exactly cheap, but i rate him pretty high..

No way anyone is going to pay much more than £20m for Sarr.

Sarr is good. Think Watford paid £25m, so I guess they'd want to get most of that back. If (big if) we sold Adama he'd be on my list, as I've said before

I don't mind if we do sell one of the existing four, but I don't think we will, so it'd be a waste of time. We already struggle to share out the gametime, Neto was an unused sub on Thursday.

I am really happy with the four as they all bring different things to the team, which is exactly what I think Nuno wants. Think Neto may suffer initially for minutes but he is only twenty and it only takes one suspension or knock for him to be right back involved.

I don't want to see neto playing right back

Not sure he fits our type - he's 29 and not played much for the last couple of seasons.

Was a good player, but he's been made of glass for a while.

I think as a short term move he'd be pretty good, and I guess he wouldn't cost much (fee wise). Imagine we'd ideally want someone younger and who has been less injury prone though.

Back