• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

He's about the same height as Doc. Probably not as good but you could work on that.

You don't necessarily want to out and out replace Doc, you just want another option there. Because Matheson still can't even order a pint, Oskar won't be good enough and Adama isn't a proper option.

Bizarre times when AC are looking to sign full backs from Wigan and Forest.

He's been a real standout since he moved to RB (albeit you do have to cover him a lot in a four as he constantly bombs forward - wouldn't bother us much).

Milan were looking at him in January.

When I watched him, he was mostly just energy and neat and tidy rather than any other standout attributes - sorry for treating you like the oracle on everything, but is he particularly good at anything? Ie, quick, good in the air, crossing etc?

Just a constant outlet for them and a decent footballer which really is all we ask. Doc isn't a great crosser of the ball and nor is he particularly quick (he is good in the air now he's a proper weight).

Saw him play against Baggies. Scored a banger, constant threat. Decent crosser, movement, interplay and then obviously scored a great goal. Think he scored against us at Molineux too

on Jota, Neto, Adama and Podence...i think Podence has best vision, great passes inside that can unlock many defences, Adama is really unstoppable and good dribbling skills and has developed his game massively, Neto is very direct with good pace also and nice finishing, Jota is up and down but when he is on he is really on and can hurt most defences..just the decisions and sometimes in the finishing he has something to learn still..and not complain at the ref so much

Jimenez now trending on twitter because people have picked up on the bit in the Paulinho article where it said he could be going to United. Yeah, I really don't think United are going to spend 50-60m on a 29 year old striker with the options they have.

Jimenez now trending on twitter because people have picked up on the bit in the Paulinho article where it said he could be going to United. Yeah, I really don't think United are going to spend 50-60m on a 29 year old striker with the options they have.
No, i dont think that either
The one im afraid to lose is Adama..no other team got that..

Bloody hell, turned Twitter on and nearly had to take a beta-blocker. Jimenez to MUFC, Paulinho and ASM on their way. Silly season on steroids...

I dont think he will leave us(Raul)

As much as Jimenez has been wonderful for us, I can't see him working out at an elite club, I don't think the fans would have the patience for him

It's because the Portuguese version of BBC is reporting (one sentence in an article about Paulinho) it now.

It's clearly bollocks though.
A) Why would we sell him now while we're still in the Europa League?
B) You always know who United are after, when was the last time they signed someone completely out of the blue like this?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Tbh even if we signed Paulinho (I don't see it personally) - it by no means Raul is off!

And yeah I agree on your second point especially. If they want Sancho, not sure they can be spending so much on a 29 year old striker. Ighalo is with them til January I have read too, and I could see them getting Josh King on the cheap.

Back