• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

That's not what the report says, which is that they are one of a number of clubs which have contacted us about him, not that we are shopping him. He will have been scouted by a number of clubs like Celtic when at Olympiakos who couldn't afford to buy him. If they see the opportunity to get him on loan then they are going to enquire. That doesn't make us interested.

Podence to Celtic feels very random if it's bullshit
Because he hasn't been playing. We had a month of stories telling us Donck was leaving before he finally made his break through

But back to the important stuff... Dendoncker wears #32!!

:fished:

https://twitter.com/guillembalague/status/1283162583579721728?s=21

The players that have been told they are not wanted anymore at Valencia: Parejo, Rodrigo, Coquelin, Kondogbia, Mangala, Diakhaby and Gameiro 😏. According to @HugoBallester, next week the club will announce a new manager that had no saying in that decision

We’ve been linked with Diakhaby before so wonder if we might go for him again now.

Premier League summer transfer window to run from 10 weeks from July 27 to October 5.

Domestic-only transfer window from Oct 5 to Oct 16 for Premier League clubs to sign players from EFL

(via Rob Harris on Twitter)

Interesting. Wonder how pro-active we have been. Imagine it might be fairly slow to start with. Maybe the richer clubs make the most of clubs urgently needing cash though

If Ruben Dias hasn’t signed by 9am on July 27th, expect Wolves Twitter to be a nightmare.

Premier League summer transfer window to run from 10 weeks from July 27 to October 5.

Domestic-only transfer window from Oct 5 to Oct 16 for Premier League clubs to sign players from EFL

(via Rob Harris on Twitter)

Oh joy! TWO transfer deadline days for Jim White to spaff himself over :wank:

Shopping list:

Upgrade on Doc - admire Doc, a player who's made the very most of his talents, but it's time for a proper upgrade
Ball playing CB
A midfielder who can contribute 10 goals a season
Someone who can play wide - or through the middle to ease the pressure on Raul.

So four players please, Jorge, and I'm willing to sell Doc for £15-20m and (much as I love him) Adama for £70-80m

No-one is ever spending money on Doc.

Nah, unless we actively tried to get rid of him ourselves (I don't think we will).

Obviously plays a very specific role and has improved a fair bit, but yeah eventually we need to look at our options. Matheson is young yet, he needs time so inbetween I'd be looking at someone who can provide us with stronger 1v1 abilities (both attacking and defensively), and more mobility.

I think the ideal world needs are pretty obvious.
1)Upgrade Doc
2)Upgrade Saiss
3)Find an attacking midfielder for 352
4)The holy grail of the Raul back up

I think we'll try to do 2&4

Jesús Corona is the obvious Doc upgrade.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I think the ideal world needs are pretty obvious.
1)Upgrade Doc
2)Upgrade Saiss
3)Find an attacking midfielder for 352
4)The holy grail of the Raul back up

I think we'll try to do 2&4
If we could identify someone like Zinchenko who could play both wing back and attacking midfield you could sort 1 & 3 with one player.

I was also wondering today about Rúben Vinagre. At what point is he going to start thinking about his own future if he continues to get limited game time. Not completely unrealistic that he could end up with 0 Premier League post lockdown minutes in a small squad when we could theoretically be making 5 subs a game. Not really good enough for someone with his quality.

Back