• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Veto.

So sloppy in possession, offers nothing going forward and has a terrible attitude.

Bloody hell no. He's shite and a prick.

I quite like him as a player but I don't think we'd recruit someone like him, and even if we did I don't think he's good enough to get away with acting how he appears to..

Think the emphasis placed on character by Nuno means this is one we'd avoid.
I also don't think he's enough of an upgrade. For me he's certainly below Moutinho, Neves, Dendonker, and possibly MGW, so where's the value?

We are at about the same level as Arsenal and given they know him very well I can’t help but think that if he’s not right for them he isn’t what we need.

He’s very raw, but then he’s young and not played much really. Like YW I think there is a very good player in there - needs a good coach to get it out.

I think they meant to give him a new contract and release Luiz

I just can't see players with personality/attitude problems being pursued by the club, or at least be signed off on by nuno

Helder Costa to Leeds for £16m. Wish him all the very best but based on what I've seen on telly this season that's way over the odds...

Helder Costa to Leeds for £16m. Wish him all the very best but based on what I've seen on telly this season that's way over the odds...

Fee was all sorted 12 months ago and no opportunity to back out.

Even if he'd played 0 games and gave Bielsa a round of fucks every day at training, we were guaranteed our money.

they surely can't be happy with that after this season

great work from the club

they surely can't be happy with that after this season

great work from the club

Yes, that was the point I was making. Watching Leeds games on TV there are the odd flashes of the 'old Helder' but nothing that would make you think £16m is even remotely good value. Then again, they've given him a 4 year deal.

In other news the BBC is reporting - link is to ESPN - that "Juventus and Man City are leading the race for Adama Traore."

Being linked with Weston McKennie from Schalke as well

It's been ten years, mate, there's only one L in my name! :icon_lol:

McKennie fills me with many emotions, not all of them positive.

That said, when he's switched on he's a good medium between Dendoncker and Moutinho. The problem is getting him to switch on consistently.

Never been overly impressed with McKennie.

Also wearing 2 as a central midfielder should be against the law.

Never been overly impressed with McKennie.

Also wearing 2 as a central midfielder should be against the law.
Asamoah Gyan must have filled you with rage.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Back