• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

True, but it's easier to stomach losing Raul to Real, and Neto to Barca than it is Fletcher to Sunderland and Jarvis to Norwich :icon_lol:

True, but it's easier to stomach losing Raul to Real, and Neto to Barca than it is Fletcher to Sunderland and Jarvis to Norwich :icon_lol:
Jarvis was West Ham
Kightly to Stoke and Afobe to Bournemouth were the killers

No disagreement there!

Robbie Keane to Coventry is and always will be the worst :(
I get where you are coming from, but at the point we sold him they'd been the the top division for 30 years and we hadn't been for 15, so as much as we still felt we were a 'bigger' club in reality we weren't.

I get where you are coming from, but at the point we sold him they'd been the the top division for 30 years and we hadn't been for 15, so as much as we still felt we were a 'bigger' club in reality we weren't.
Stop applying logic.

It was the best player I'd ever seen us have and we sold him to COVENTRY, COVENTRY!!

Alexa, show me a pointless tweet

"Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
Diogo Jota says Wolves team-mate Raul Jimenez is "happy" at the club amid transfer speculation surrounding the Mexico striker

All that says is that we have put a £50m price tag on him to fend off anyone, no one in their right mind would pay £50m for him, he’s played a handful of games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you mean £90m, which is what has been reported at least.

Twitter linking us with £8m deal for Leonardo Lopes from Hull

Whoooooooooooo?

Portuguese holding midfielder, 21 and has been capped at u20 level. He's played at full-back (both sides I believe) a few times this season also. No idea how good he is.

Tata Martino says Raul should join Manchester United, which is annoying.

Didn’t he also recently say the grass isn’t always greener and he doesn’t necessarily need to move?

I’ve just read it. He was asked if given a choice between Juventus and United. He said United because they don’t (in his words) have a true number nine

It is kind of a wishy washy quote but this especially rubbed me the wrong way:

We who see it from the outside, you [the journalist] and even me, always have the idea that a player has to aim for more and how good it would be for him to go to play for Manchester United.

Back