• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Duncan Castles, not a bad journo and does generally get some accurate transfer calls, so...

Duncan Castles
@DuncanCastles
• Wolves ask €100m for Jimenez

So, fair to say no one is paying that.

Should kill it absolutely stone dead. Also does the same for Traore and Neves rumours as they are going to be similarly priced.

Unfollowed Peter O'Rourke for talking complete bollocks.twice in a week. I bet he's devastated.

Omi would like to see an Upgrade for Saiss, and an Upgrade for Doc.

Make them 2 subs nothing that's all we need

Castles is a Mendes press mouthpiece and not much more nowadays. In saying that, given the link with Jorge, there could be some truth in it...

Is there any official word on when the transfer window will open and close? Will it remain the same but players signed can't play for the new team until next season or different dates?

Talks this week I think on next seasons start date and transfer window time.

We can sign players now though and register them but can't play them in any League or Euro comp.

Is there any official word on when the transfer window will open and close? Will it remain the same but players signed can't play for the new team until next season or different dates?
You can sign now, official from the beginning of July. Closing date not yet confirmed, but rumoured to be Oct 4th. Can't play until next season

Worth taking in a free Jordan Ibe and see if Nuno and his coaching team can find the player he promised to become?

Nah, we already have loads of options in that position and he's awful.

Yeah nowhere near as good as any of the 4 wide players we own, wouldn't get in our match day squad so would be completely pointless.

I really like David Brooks from Bournemouth, guess we have some options already there but great talent..

We don't need another wide player though and in any case I think Brooks is best as a 10. Good player but it's how they fit as well and not sure he'd fit how we play.

Can't see how we'd fit him in, he'd need that Bournemouth shithousing knocking out of him as well, he was full of it on Wednesday.

Back