• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I don't want to loan him, I want to buy him.

Depends how scared Chelsea are of us as a direct rival. I just typed that. Cheers Nuno you utter God.

63d970993ea0a1106b1531f2a764c40c.jpg

c0ca2a902968bdce0726146170ba1ead.gif

Could play RCB, CB or CM so would be an ideal Nuno signing.

Could play RCB, CB or CM so would be an ideal Nuno signing.

Yep just thinking this. Ideal apart from that maybe he isn't in the pool of players we are looking at.

There were rumours of Stones to Newcastle which I personally would be all over but then I am the chair of the John Stones fan club. I just think in a team organised by Nuno he would be good, and would improve a lot. He needs consistency and Pep doesn't give him that in a defending sense.

I don’t think he’d be happy swapping City’s bench for our bench, but you never know.

Edit. In other, unrelated to any existing rumours, news

Porto are struggling financially so I wouldn't be surprised to see us exploit that situation

Last edited:
Think Tredman was referring to John Stones?

Edit. In other, unrelated to any existing rumours, news

Porto are struggling financially so I wouldn't be surprised to see us exploit that situation

Who would we want though? They wouldn't let Fabio Silva go surely. Once bitten twice shy...

Who would we want though? They wouldn't let Fabio Silva go surely. Once bitten twice shy...
Alex Telles, Jesús Corona, Danilo Pereira, Diogo Leite, Diogo Queirós, Zé Luís.

All good players.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Telles is interesting. But with Jonny and Vinagre that side it's unlikely. Even if we were to shift Jonny over to RB.

Telles is interesting. But with Jonny and Vinagre that side it's unlikely. Even if we were to shift Jonny over to RB.

Telles is better than both Jonny and Vinagre but don't think he would come with some of the champions League clubs that have been linked with him recently.

contract expires in a year too so now would be the time to make money if that were something they were debating

Alex Telles, Jesús Corona, Danilo Pereira, Diogo Leite, Diogo Queirós, Zé Luís.

All good players.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk
Zé Luís would fit us like a glove. Not a spring chicken anymore, tho.

Danilo would be massive.

I think we were linked with Rugani last summer, so just a rehash of that, really.

Back