• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Well, someone has produced a really interesting stat on Twitter
Goals at 21 in Italy
Morata - 27 (93 appearances)
Ibrahimovich - 26 (92)
Patrick Cutrone - 27 (90)

No idea if it is accurate - just copying it out FYI

Morata was nearly 22 when he signed for Juve so I'm going to say no :)

Fabrizio Romano seems pretty certain that the Cutrone deal is done. €18m is an excellent price too.

Birmingham are in for Bright on loan.

Not sure I want him to go there. Not so much that Blues are a bunch of wankers, but is he going to get a style of football that suits at St Andrews?

Not sure I want him to go there. Not so much that Blues are a bunch of wankers, but is he going to get a style of football that suits at St Andrews?

Doesn't matter to us now. He isn't going to play for us again so it's all about maximising value somehow for when we sell him.

Timmy 1 isn't in the slightest bit ITK these days and is best ignored.

In fairness, Spiers is also saying we aren’t in for Olmo, and he’s not been far wrong on that front this window.

In fairness, Spiers is also saying we aren’t in for Olmo, and he’s not been far wrong on that front this window.

By default of us not having signed anyone? For example Vallejo wasn’t even mentioned until he was inside Molineux.

He hasn’t got anything right and he hasn’t got anything wrong either. Cutrone was already very much out there. Dias is out of nowhere but there hasn’t been anything from anywhere else or anything since.

I think Olmo links are made up too. Croatian newspaper all of a sudden has English sources that know who Wolves are going to bid on before they do it while nobody in England has known what Wolves are doing since Fosun has come in?

I think Olmo links are made up too. Croatian newspaper all of a sudden has English sources that know who Wolves are going to bid on before they do it while nobody in England has known what Wolves are doing since Fosun has come in?

Moutinho happened before anybody knew what was going on too.

Moutinho happened before anybody knew what was going on too.

That’s kind of my point. Who are these incredible English sources this Croatian newspaper have on the inside of Wolves telling them who Wolves are planning on bidding for.

That’s kind of my point. Who are these incredible English sources this Croatian newspaper have on the inside of Wolves telling them who Wolves are planning on bidding for.

Maybe the info came from Zagreb? It doesn't have to be the buying club who leak info.

Back