• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Remember seeing him play in the under 21 euros - think he scored in the final? Anyway - I would say he’s more of a winger than anything else - I would say he has the potential to play the Jota role.

I’d probably take it with a bit of a pinch of Salt, he’s been almost joining about a dozen clubs since the season ended.

How bizarre. I just started playing my Wolves save again yesterday on CM01/02 (to see what Vallejo and Cutrone are like on there), and Dani Olmo was a player I bid for as he looked good.

How bizarre. I just started playing my Wolves save again yesterday on CM01/02 (to see what Vallejo and Cutrone are like on there), and Dani Olmo was a player I bid for as he looked good.

Jeff Shi hacked your game obvs

Another one who was in the team of the tournament for the Spain U21s this summer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...-news/man-utd-olmo-transfer-news-16580647.amp
f590be7d84772e3bca9ee333448959c9.jpg

A Bola also reporting we are interested in Gedson Fernandes, Benfica young midfield player.

Spurs have apparently already bid around £38.5m for him.

A Bola also reporting we are interested in Gedson Fernandes, Benfica young midfield player.

Spurs have apparently already bid around £38.5m for him.

Gedson's good, but I don't think he could add anything to Wolves' midfield.

Id rather sign olmo than cutrone at this point. Very few italians or even seria a players succeed in the premier league, plus he seems like a prima donna already. Not wanting to join wolves but has 3 goals in 34 games as a striker in milan last season, enjoy playing in sassuolo or wherever you end up.

plus he seems like a prima donna already. Not wanting to join wolves

A Milan supporter
Been there since he was 8 or 9
Never asked to leave
Been told by his team they want him to go.

He is rightly annoyed and he rightly took his time to consider his options and also he would need to be convinced to join us. He won't have a clue who we really are. Having a pop at a kid about to make a huge move is pretty shitty.

He's uprooting and moving from everything and everyone he has never known. Neves didn't exactly move to us in the first instance we came calling: he needed convincing. If Cutrone signs, best thing we can do as fans is what we've done with Jimenez: chants, flags, etc.

Neves, Jota & Boly all needed to be convinced. Especially Boly.

Took Nuno stepping in to get them on board

Hes a millionaire football player with agents, lawyers, etc who can all give him advice. Hardly a kid at 21, I had graduated uni and lived on 4 different continents at his age, with no money and no help.
He will not start in milan this season. Oh no, he temporarily has to change one mansion in milan for a mansion in england and suffer a three hour trip on a private plane.

Back