• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Of course its to do with money. Milan is a lot higher profile than us. Milan birmingham is a two hour flight, its not like hes going to australia by fucking rowing boat

You seem to be disregarding that he has been at AC Milan since 8/9 years old, all of his family probably live in the city, etc. This is a big decision, not to be rushed: Morgan Gibbs-White would take the same approach if we were to sell him to Monaco or something, I'm sure.

In unrelated news: looks like Robert Skov has gone to Hoffenheim.

Of course its to do with money.

So he wants Milan to pay him more or are we offering him less or are we offering him more and that has annoyed him and he wants to stay in Milan?

You are confusing yourself because you have convinced yourself he is a tad arrogant because he might be reluctant to leave the club he supports

In unrelated news: looks like Robert Skov has gone to Hoffenheim.

Watched him v TNS this week. Decent player but he wouldn't step into our team and instantly improve it. He would need a Dendoncker style settling in period

Of course its to do with money. Milan is a lot higher profile than us. Milan birmingham is a two hour flight, its not like hes going to australia by fucking rowing boat

You’re chatting absolute shite mate. Let it go. Money helps, but the idea that it makes uprooting your entire life a formality is a nonsense.

It appears to me he’s taken time to consider (and be convinced of) a huge life decision. I’m not sure how that can be criticised.

So he wants Milan to pay him more or are we offering him less or are we offering him more and that has annoyed him and he wants to stay in Milan?

You are confusing yourself because you have convinced yourself he is a tad arrogant because he might be reluctant to leave the club he supports

Yup. No arrogance about it, nothing to do with money for him. He wants to stay at the club but the club needs the money: it is exactly the same as the Neves situation.

You can't seriously believe it's about wages and being a multi-millionaire?

You're not that much of a simpleton surely?

I don’t get this argument. If my employer told me I need to go work in Milan next week as my room is been taken I wouldn’t want to go. Even though I’m sure Milan is probably lovely, it’s not my home. My family don’t live their, my friends don’t live their and my Italian is on a par with Brad Pitt’s.

So when Bull refused to move from the club where he was a legend that was outstanding loyalty, because it was in our favour, but if a player we want to sign who has been at the club they support all their life wants to take his time making the decision, that's crap and we should move on, fuck him?

Double standard.

I think wanting to stay at Milan and fight for his place is actually the polar opposite to being a primadonna and mercenary.

I don’t get this argument. If my employer told me I need to go work in Milan next week as my room is been taken I wouldn’t want to go. Even though I’m sure Milan is probably lovely, it’s not my home. My family don’t live their, my friends don’t live their and my Italian is on a par with Brad Pitt’s.

On the plus side for the lad though, the burger van outside the North Bank has been replaced by an Italian Cuisine van, even painted in the colours of the Italian flag. Hope he likes over cooked pizza

He could of course have also looked pissed off because he was having mics shoved in his face after a long flight and before he could even get out of the airport

He could of course have also looked pissed off because he was having mics shoved in his face after a long flight and before he could even get out of the airport

Judging by the training camp video doing the rounds on Twitter, he did basically get dragged out without chance to even think...

He's obviously thinking about it,he's going to move to a new country,have to learn a new language,way of life,be away from his family,in a fairly rubbish post industrial town doing a high profile job where the slightest mistake will get jumped on by media,fans and social media.
Having shit loads of cash may help,but it's not a decision to take lightly

Looking at his goal celebrations I think he’s just an angry person.

I just dont get it, what Milan boy doesn't dream of playing for Wolves.

Ridiculous argument aside, if we do sign him, we will have signed players from Real Madrid and AC Milan in the same transfer window. They're not even in the stiffs, but first team regulars.

Never mind not being sure on moving to Wolves, I'm not even sure this is Wolves anymore...

Ridiculous argument aside, if we do sign him, we will have signed players from Real Madrid and AC Milan in the same transfer window. They're not even in the stiffs, but first team regulars.

Never mind not being sure on moving to Wolves, I'm not even sure this is Wolves anymore...

Pretty obvious that we've scouted the U21 quite a bit this summer, too... it's almost like we know what we're doing...

Pretty obvious that we've scouted the U21 quite a bit this summer, too... it's almost like we know what we're doing...

Woah steady, without wolves obvious inadequacies it only serves to highlight my own. They got the cashless thing wrong didnt they, I'll hang my hat on that for the time being....

Back