• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

https://twitter.com/dalessio5/status/1154882317321736193?s=19

https://twitter.com/dalessio5/status/1154885366060605440?s=19

87f0974e6a99973d60a685ea76a28249.jpg

----------- Jesus - Coady - Boly

Traore - Joao - Neves/Donk - Vinagre

--------------------- Jota

--------- Jimenez - Cutrone

Possible lineup for the bus-parkers?

----------- Jesus - Coady - Boly

Traore - Joao - Neves/Donk - Vinagre

--------------------- Jota

--------- Jimenez - Cutrone

Possible lineup for the bus-parkers?

Certainly gives us more options.we are still probably trying to sign an attacking midfielder/forward player as well I reckon. And imagine if we do get Dias!!

People actually thought we were going to go the whole summer without adding to our squad ffs

They are proper gutted about this, many comparing it to when Kaka went to Madrid!

Think he's a fans favourite over genuine comparison to Kaka, will be interesting to see how he settles. Think we as fans need to make him as welcome as we can.

Rafa Mir going to Birmingham on loan? That would be good for him I think

They are proper gutted about this, many comparing it to when Kaka went to Madrid!

Think he's a fans favourite over genuine comparison to Kaka, will be interesting to see how he settles. Think we as fans need to make him as welcome as we can.

You can absolutely understand how someone who's been at the club since he was 9 would take time to make a decision. In terms of making him welcome, the whole of Mol chanting Cu-tro-ne like at 1:45 on that Twitter video should help...

Overlooked part of one of those reports is AC signing (apparently) Rafa Leao as well as Correa. Not so much an issue for us if we land Cutrone but I know a few wanted us to look at getting him

Tbf, it was one fan that made that comparison and he was immediately called out for it :icon_lol:

But in the main, they do seem gutted - which is a good sign.

You can absolutely understand how someone who's been at the club since he was 9 would take time to make a decision. In terms of making him welcome, the whole of Mol chanting Cu-tro-ne like at 1:45 on that Twitter video should help...

Just listened to the bit, think it would be ace to welcome him in. I think he should be played the Si Senior chant that went up on thursday to show how much our fans take to players too

There was a couple on there Jinky who made the comparison, but more so to how they feel about a favourite leaving rather than 'hes as important as Kaka was' still a good enough comparison for me to repeat and take as internet gospel

VALLEJO CLOSE, CUTRONE PROGRESS

Sky sources understand Real Madrid defender Jesus Vallejo has passed a medical at Wolves ahead of a season-long move, with an announcement expected soon.

Meanwhile, talks with AC Milan over the transfer of Italy U21 striker Patrick Cutrone are progressing.

Appparently West Ham trying to hyjack the Cutrone deal lifted from the Talkshite website to save you all the pain

Finally, the talkSPORT reporter brought us some breaking transfer news from Italy which claims West Ham are looking to beat a Premier League rival with a late bid for AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone.
He added: “A bit of breaking news coming out from Italy with Patrick Cutrone, the AC Milan striker.
“Reports have said he close to joining Wolves, but my understanding is West Ham are also showing interesting Cutrone and they may even try and hijack that deal to Molineux.”

Appparently West Ham trying to hyjack the Cutrone deal lifted from the Talkshite website to save you all the pain

Finally, the talkSPORT reporter brought us some breaking transfer news from Italy which claims West Ham are looking to beat a Premier League rival with a late bid for AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone.
He added: “A bit of breaking news coming out from Italy with Patrick Cutrone, the AC Milan striker.
“Reports have said he close to joining Wolves, but my understanding is West Ham are also showing interesting Cutrone and they may even try and hijack that deal to Molineux.”

Its Talkshite. Truckload rather than a pinch of salt to take with that one.

We’re buying Olma Nudi?

I assume that means we’ve offered 25m for Dani Olmo of dinamo Zagreb?

Back