• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Not having an option to buy just means no guaranteed transfer at x amount. Doesnt mean real wont accept an offer down the road, like what happened with jonny

If this is happening I can't see Dias happening
. Although this guy has had some injury issues I doubt he's leaving Real Madrid to come here on loan without being given a good idea he will play a decent amount of games if Dias comes 5 into 3 will leave someone with a very small amount of game time.

If the deal doesn't have the option to buy I wouldn't be too concerned - neither Jonny or Vinagre's loans had the option to buy, and we still signed them. At the end of the current season he will only have one year left on his contract so we might get him for a good price.

Once Vallejo has discovered the delights of The Midlands, why would he want to go back to shitty Madrid?

Nah I see it how Kenny says. Get him in on loan now, then we can go hard on Dias with a safety net if it doesn't happen, and a slightly stronger bargaining position because we haven't put all our eggs in one basket.

I've never thought that Dias would happen, but I don't see this as evidence that it won't. It's good to see we have contingencies in place.

You should work for them

tumblr_mmwhrfPTtZ1qeqr5fo1_250.gif

Back