• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Isn't he an agent now?

He is (only know from that article posted on here a while back about Kev T having a quiet word in his ear about trying to recruit players when he visits Compton)

Isn't he an agent now? Could easily get some knowledge through others in the industry but sounds like he's shot his muck early on this one from a bit of a water cooler talk.

He is an agent and was apparently told to stop waltzing into the training ground the other month.

That's an interesting one. He's no Dias but he's pretty good and may well be good enough on the ball to deputise for Coady if necessary.
Signing players from Real Madrid to deputise for Conor Coady. Never thought I'd see the day.

Vallejo's wiki has already been updated. Some people have too much time on their hands...

I can't say I know a jot about him, so let's see how he gets on.

From rumour to all but confirmed in less than ten posts!

Can't say I know much about him and I watch a fair bit of Spanish football.

Was one of the wildcards thrown in by Zidane at the end of last season when there was nothing to play for. Scored a goal and got sent off in 4/5 appearances.

Apparently he played for Frankfurt on loan but I don't remember watching him there.

I probably have seen him play at some point but I couldn't tell you anything about him.

78 or 79 overall on FIFA19 therefore he's better than any of our current defenders :icon_wink:

Seems like a reasonable prospect, especially if he's only battling with Bennett and Saiss for the 3rd centre half slot.

Can't say I know much about him and I watch a fair bit of Spanish football.

Was one of the wildcards thrown in by Zidane at the end of last season when there was nothing to play for. Scored a goal and got sent off in 4/5 appearances.

I saw him play the back end of the season when La Liga was free to air and he looked comfortable to me. Was against struggling teams mind you.

Can't say I saw him much before that.

Could desperately do with someone telling me this guy was great for them on football manager.

Back