• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

If he doesn't want to come then lets move on. Learn from previous mistakes

Got no issues with him wanting to think it over and make sure he is doing the right thing for himself. Milan are apprarently the club he supports so leaving will be tough. We had to persuade Neves, Jota and Boly to come here, especially Boly. Obviously we shouldn't let it run until it's too late to cover for him not coming but it seems we have other options we are looking at.

The problem is not wolves, the problem is cutrone sounds like typical italian stud who wants to stay in his hometown, ie maldini or totti. The idea of living in england to someone who loves milan is not attractive, esp outsode london. He wont have a problem playing for inter or roma im sure

Got no issues with him wanting to think it over and make sure he is doing the right thing for himself. Milan are apprarently the club he supports so leaving will be tough. We had to persuade Neves, Jota and Boly to come here, especially Boly. Obviously we shouldn't let it run until it's too late to cover for him not coming but it seems we have other options we are looking at.
He's clearly our number one target and we should do our best to convince him, but we need to set ourselves an internal date on when to move on from that. Both clubs wanting a deal, but the player being unconvinced (if that is the case) is very Zinchenko

Don't worry, we won't make the same mistake again. We'll be prepared to move on if he keeps stalling. Probably to Kean.

He's clearly our number one target and we should do our best to convince him, but we need to set ourselves an internal date on when to move on from that. Both clubs wanting a deal, but the player being unconvinced (if that is the case) is very Zinchenko

I would say with the rumblings on Kean we are doing that (same with Dias and other defenders). Last season we had no real links away from Zinchenko.

Zinchenko did actually informally agree to sign for us, remember. The albino snake bastard.

Matt Murray has just said on talksport that Cutrone is signed

Could we actually see a "Welcome to Molineux" thread today????

Doubt it if the lad is still in the USA

Is all the speculation, from pretty poor sources by the way, of Cutrone wanting time to think about the move agent code for "he/we wants more money"?

I wouldn't trust talksport as far as I could throw them. Even if it is Murray.

Matt Murray
@MattMurray20
·
1m
I thought it was done. I was chatting to my mate this morning and I thought he said it was. I have had nothing from anyone at Wolves saying it was! Sorry about the false information. I have researched a bit on him as well ready to chat later when asked

Bloody hell that's very amateur Matt..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

From the way it was being reported my first reaction was that Murray had got confused and thought he had signed, not sure why people think any ex player now a pundit would get insider info.

not sure why people think any ex player now a pundit would get insider info.

You can see why people would believe Matt though. He is still close to the club and is there a lot. So easy for him to know and let slip...just not on this one

Isn't he an agent now? Could easily get some knowledge through others in the industry but sounds like he's shot his muck early on this one from a bit of a water cooler talk.

Back