• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Decent source:

81d340a1be1577b9a5b5152cdd8543ff.jpg

Superb player in his time but too many injuries for me now.

Superb player in his time but too many injuries for me now.
Yes think so too, was a great player though. Maybe on a free and for a year it's not a bad shout. Not very Fosun though.

Tancredi is usually a good source. Is this to get the Kean or Cutrone market moving?

I'm sure I'd read Kean was off somewhere else a few days ago.

Sky Sport Italia reporting that Juve director Fabio Paratici was in London for talks today regarding several players with Ruben Neves moving to Juve with Kean going in the opposite direction one of his peeferences

Sky Sport Italia reporting that Juve director Fabio Paratici was in London for talks today regarding several players with Ruben Neves moving to Juve with Kean going in the opposite direction one of his peeferences

Oh aye?

Well I'd prefer Nigella Lawson to come round and cook my lunch for me tomorrow rather than me having to do it myself, but that ain't happening either.

I'm pretty sure we've got more hope of signing Kevin Keen.

I can't see anything online about that Neves speculation at all. They won't sell him anyway , it would be a disaster, imagine the meltdown :icon_lol:

Cav and Costa replaced by Cutrone and Kean?

Yeah go on then...

One of the Italian league corespondents for either Tifo or OTC said Juve were desperate to get Khedira off the wages, and potentially would subsidise part of them via a payoff to him. Like others said he still has enough to offer if managed and not overplayed, issue would be that Nuno isn't really a rotation for rotation sake so hope much would he likely play and what role would he offer us now?

If Kean is a possibility for Everton then he's a possibility for us. And they are now looking at Zaha so maybe we have a genuine chance for him?

Back