• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I’m sure I have seen it several times. Anyway, the Huddersfield link is from a rehash of their local paper from January, and they also mentioned Fulham in that article. It’s old news that shit man has hung a tweet on.

E&S also pouring scorn on the Konsa rumour. Hmmmm. I suspect with no Timbolina the club are just no commenting every question, especially when the Walsall correspondent phones up to check a story running on Sky Sports. Nothing seems to get out of Wolves any more. We are very secretive, and that’s a good thing.

E&S also pouring scorn on the Konsa rumour. Hmmmm. I suspect with no Timbolina the club are just no commenting every question, especially when the Walsall correspondent phones up to check a story running on Sky Sports. Nothing seems to get out of Wolves any more. We are very secretive, and that’s a good thing.

Saying some thing about Alvarez. I agree they don’t know. Nash the same.

Pant wetters out in force on the dark side with this, which will generate lots of nice clicks for the E&S

No one knows anything.

If in 3 weeks time nothing’s happened then we can start pant wetting.

I'd be surprised if we'd pay anything like that for an 18 year old centre half. Too many question marks on his development at that age, particularly in that position

€40M for an 18 year old seems very unlike Wolves.

He would have to be almost certain to be world class at that sort of outlay for an 18 year old. It must be the second highest transfer fee for a teenager behind Mbappe

The Beeb says the Costa deal is with an obligation to buy if promoted.

That's what I read elsewhere. Option if they stay down, obligation if they go up.

Pedro Goncalves and Joao Dias have joined Futebol Clube de Famalicão on a permanent basis.

Shame that, thought Goncalves could have grown into being a decent player with a bit more strength.

We still haven't even signed Bale yet??

It seems like not a single rumor with any real meat on it so far... Argh!!

Back