• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Twitter only rumours of possibly more Portugal based players. Portuguese journalist so take with salt and possibly Talisco sauce.

GK would be a bonus - Ikeme is just about OK for where we are

If we have a serious chance of promotion come Jan then it would be a position to deal with.

There's been a serious number of incomings that need to be fully integrated further up the field

Would rather we look at central defence - still think we need an experienced leader back there as whilst Batth has improved from performances at the end of last season don't think that he really has that in his locker

Williamson?

Any names?

None I can see just a cryptic "more transfer dealings to come for Wolverhampton. Interesting times".
Bound to be someone on here familiar with Benficas squad who can suggest possibilities though.

Career over I reckon. Do feel for him as he did very well with us in his short loan spell and we looked so much better with him in the side, but something has gone badly wrong there. Similar with Boukari, is it an issue with the medical department mis-diagnosing the injury? Or just horrid luck?

Career over I reckon. Do feel for him as he did very well with us in his short loan spell and we looked so much better with him in the side, but something has gone badly wrong there. Similar with Boukari, is it an issue with the medical department mis-diagnosing the injury? Or just horrid luck?

Horrid luck. He got over the hamstring injury fine and on time. The follow up injury was, literally, a massive pain in the arse.

Some chap on Twitter seems VERY confident we're in talks with Britt Assombalonga.

Some chap on Twitter seems VERY confident we're in talks with Britt Assombalonga.

I have a suspicion Forest may look to sell - or more accurately, Fawaz may look to sell. He offered Montanier assurances that Burke wouldn't be sold and he leaves a day later. You never know with him, he's an unpredictable weirdo.

Mauricio Pinilla, on his way to Wolverhampton.

Its all very well us signing loads of strikers and I'm happy enough with that but I'd really like to see a good, experienced CB/leader and a good CM (jury's still out on Prince although obviously very early days) I know we have a plethora of CM but quite frankly I'm starting to think none of them are good enough for where we want to be.

Saiss will sign in the next couple of days. If we're carrying on with three in midfield then him plus Prince isn't a bad start, you can then pick whichever one of Evans/Saville/Price/Coady you like to go with them.

Saiss will sign in the next couple of days. If we're carrying on with three in midfield then him plus Prince isn't a bad start, you can then pick whichever one of Evans/Saville/Price/Coady you like to go with them.
Edwards....

Back