• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Aguero missed two pens against Bucharest the other week :icon_wink:
Not in the same minute though, granted.

Not really knocking him, it was bound to happen to someone at some point (and the first save was really good from Willem's keeper), but man, he must have felt like an ass. One of his teammates even had to be ushered away from the spot for the 2nd PK just to watch him sky it.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if that incident didn't have something to do with him leaving Heracles in what seems to have been a rather quick manner.

Also, Palermo have made an offer to Liverpool for Balotelli, so that could put an end to that rumor for us.

Worse than balotelli

On the plus side though, Paddy Power would love us

Walter has confirmed Saiss is close to signing.

Good stuff. Our first eleven when everything settles has the potential to be very good!

It also sounds like Saiss won't be the last one in. I'm rather looking forward to deadline day!

Us and Villa linked with Adomah according to Nathan Judah.

We don't need another out and out winger IMO.

Would rather we look at central defence - still think we need an experienced leader back there as whilst Batth has improved from performances at the end of last season don't think that he really has that in his locker

Saiss was supposedly at Compton today at 5pm according to Twitter.

We don't need another out and out winger IMO.

If we're following the Benfica/Watford model then we'll probably end up with a massive squad and 3 or 4 options in every position.

Personally I think it would be madness to turn our noses up at Albert Adomah. I've seen him tear us apart enough times to know what kind of quality he can bring. He'd be an upgrade on every winger we currently have on the books and his delivery from wide areas would be perfect for Bodvarsson/Gladon.

Striker, CB and maybe ACM.. In that order

CB & GK sorry I just don't rate Ikeme even though he's been OK so far this season he will be needed more against the better teams and those lead boots are welded on.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I would like another striker and if we could get a really solid centre back then i wouldn't say no but i still want Hause to be playing. A GK would be a bonus, Ikeme has been better this year so far but if his form goes or he gets injured Lonergan is not good enough but i can't see that one happening. All in all i'm not sure we need a lot more because we have a good squad now once they are all fit but obviously if we can get someone who improves us then we should be doing it.

Back