• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

No thanks flat track bully. Boro signed him as an insurance policy. There is a reason they want to get rid

No thanks flat track bully. Boro signed him as an insurance policy. There is a reason they want to get rid

Agreed, Jon Macken II in that respect.

Can't knock his goalscoring record but there's no way he could do what Bod/Dicko do in our team.

Yes please. I'd be delighted with that.

Would be a fantastic signing. Hope its true.

Yep, would be very happy with that. Quality player for a position we badly need to strengthen.

Silvio - Iorfa - Batth - CBJ

Junk from Twitter tonight:

Zenga's future in balance after huge row over transfer targets
Ravel Morrison to sign for WWFC before deadline

Tempted to add 'Elvis to play WV1 gig' but I'll leave it at two...

Chavel is going to Villa I think, which should be entertaining. He might last until January before he's banished to train at Paget Rangers.

Luisao in the crowd at the Benfica game tonight.

Junk from Twitter tonight:

Zenga's future in balance after huge row over transfer targets
Ravel Morrison to sign for WWFC before deadline

Tempted to add 'Elvis to play WV1 gig' but I'll leave it at two...

Where's the Zenga crap from mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the Zenga crap from mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even Spiers got involved in that. Highly amusing troll feeding. I can never bend my mind around why people just make stuff up, there's attention seeking and then people who do this, like Agent Nigel or whatever his name is.

Truly barmy people out there.

Hahahahahaha we're going to see every rumor from every angle over the next few years. Lawd.

Uh so that young keeper from Bury we were supposedly interested in, Ruddy, is on the bench for the U23s game tonight. Did we sign him and the club forget to announce it? Seem to remember us announcing youth signings in the past, even if it's just a short notice on the site.

He's probably still on trial, Jordan Graham played a number of reserve games for us even though we hadn't signed him, not even on loan.

Back