• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Joel Campbell linked again...by the crappy FL92 transfer twitter account.

He's surely on his way somewhere. Amazed that he hasn't featured at all for Arsenal yet.

He's surely on his way somewhere. Amazed that he hasn't featured at all for Arsenal yet.
Agree with you Alan, was really impressed with him last season when he got his chance.. Better than I thought

Agree with you Alan, was really impressed with him last season when he got his chance.. Better than I thought
He went on a fooking tear in preseason as well. Reminds me a lot of Dicko, actually.

Strange he isn't involved more as you say, given the number of injuries arsenal have..

Don't know.. The thing that impressed me most was his footballing brain with clever through passes and very good workrate

Couple of accounts on Twitter linking us with Sebastian Haller of Utrecht

So much for those 100% ITK accounts linking us with Joel Campbell: just signed for Sporting Lisbon on season long loan

That's been on the cards for a few days.

So much for those 100% ITK accounts linking us with Joel Campbell: just signed for Sporting Lisbon on season long loan
The only thing 100% about the ITK accounts is that they 100% KFA

As if we were every going to sign Campbell :icon_lol:

Borthwick-Jackson however makes sense. Would give us a lot more flexibility as Doherty can move over to the right, Iorfa inside etc.

Strongly linked to Sylla again today.

I guess you could say we are being linked to LB's and strikers which is about right.

As if we were every going to sign Campbell :icon_lol:

Borthwick-Jackson however makes sense. Would give us a lot more flexibility as Doherty can move over to the right, Iorfa inside etc.

Strongly linked to Sylla again today.

Alan Nixon reckons us and one other in for CBJ. Sylla an unused sub for Anderlecht which may mean nothing.

Is CBJ a loan or buy?

His name brings back a blast from the past when I was 16. I moved in with my bassist as we could just afford a room and one of his neighbours was a bird he went to school with called Tracy Borthwick. He called her Fatty Borthwick and it's a name I just never forgot for some reason. Hearing it 23 years later jogged the old memory. She wasn't even that fat.

Pointless post of the season.

Back