• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Absolutely. Hopefully these Nelson Oliveira rumours go away too, just not very good.
If it were to happen that would be the sort of signing where you look at who it benefits other than Wolves. He did nothing at either Forest or Swansea to suggest he'd be a good signing and in our current position there must be numerous better options out there.

I thought he did alright at Swansea?

Seem to remember him looking fairly useful but still didn't have a great goals return, though being a young player in a new league having to make do with largely sub appearances isn't really the best indicator.

Nothing he's done since suggests that he's improved considerably though.

ITK posters on Twitter saying he's left Melwood for his medical at Wolves. Let's see if he takes as long to make the journey as Talisca did...

I don't think Oliveira Is that bad He looked decent the few times I seen him for Forest on the tele although with Jon Dadi already signed I just don't think It's a necessary signing If it was to materialize .

Only two things are guaranteed for the future. A preseason tour of China next year and a home friendly against Benfica.

I've just had 3 messages off different people.asking about Balotelli to Wolves.

None of them are ITK but it's making a stir!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Close to signing 18 year old 6' 5" goalie Jack Ruddy from Bury apparently

Hi guys. Some newa from Portugal

The Benfica has renewed the contract with the Ola John for a season, extending it until the end of the season of 2019, and is preparing to lend you. The destination, according to the newspaper The Ball, is the Wolverhampton, club the second step english who has done some business with the club in flesh during this closure. The same source adds that the loan is valid for one season and that will be fixed an option to purchase the Pass of Dutch international in the amount of EUR 8 million.

If Ballotelli signs for Wolves I shall leave the internet...

The only possibility I can think of this happening is that he's so bloody crazy and unpredictable that he might just think 'fuck it' and go ahead with it.

(I must point out that I'm talking about Balotelli, not Quirk).

Ola John is shite. And we've got Graham and Costa who play LW. Stay well away.

Hi guys. Some newa from Portugal

The Benfica has renewed the contract with the Ola John for a season, extending it until the end of the season of 2019, and is preparing to lend you. The destination, according to the newspaper The Ball, is the Wolverhampton, club the second step english who has done some business with the club in flesh during this closure. The same source adds that the loan is valid for one season and that will be fixed an option to purchase the Pass of Dutch international in the amount of EUR 8 million.

I hope not. He's shit.

There was another story this morning that he had signed a contract at Benfica but was being loaned to Toulouse. Hopefully that's what's actually happening and The Ball have just stuck Wolves in there because of the Mendes Link.

Ola John is $#@!e. And we've got Graham and Costa who play LW. Stay well away.

Absolutely this. Utter garbage player and the type of rumour I'd hope we weren't going to be involved in, However he is a proven championship player so that should please some.

Back