• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Absolutely this. Utter garbage player and the type of rumour I'd hope we weren't going to be involved in, However he is a proven championship player so that should please some.

What's his English like?

I don't know that much about him but I didn't think he was too bad? I admit I've hardly seen him play but I used to work with a Reading fan - sent him a message on Facebook and he said he'd be a decent signing for us.

I don't know that much about him but I didn't think he was too bad? I admit I've hardly seen him play but I used to work with a Reading fan - sent him a message on Facebook and he said he'd be a decent signing for us.

Are you sure he's not bitter over the pasting we gave them on Saturday?

OJ is basically RvlP with muscles. He can run fast though, just not that good with the ball.

I remember when he came on against us on Boxing day and while he looked quite scary and threatening he didn't actually do much with the ball that caused us problems. Reading fans seemed split on him to me. We already have Costa and Graham for the left hand side so not sure if we need him.

Total Wolves ‏@Total_WWFC
Wolverhampton Wanderers are on the verge of signing the Dutch winger Ola John on a loan deal. #Wolves #WWFC #FWAW

Total Wolves ‏@Total_WWFC
John was linked with the club earlier in the Summer but nothing ever came of it, he's reportedly set to have a medical today #Wolves #WWFC

Are you sure he's not bitter over the pasting we gave them on Saturday?

OJ is basically RvlP with muscles. He can run fast though, just not that good with the ball.

No, this was when he was first rumoured a week or so ago.

Ah well we'll see what happens. Surely he's a better wide option than Saville or Henry?

I remember when he came on against us on Boxing day and while he looked quite scary and threatening he didn't actually do much with the ball that caused us problems. Reading fans seemed split on him to me. We already have Costa and Graham for the left hand side so not sure if we need him.

His best position on the right

Ah well we'll see what happens. Surely he's a better wide option than Saville or Henry?

I think I'd rather have Henry.

That's a fair point, if it means I never have to watch the Left Hand Side of Doom that is Doherty/Henry again then I can take that as a minor positive. We really could do better though.

Class mate! Really fast winger who is great on the ball! Manager last season didn't get on with him it was our Malaysian owners who bought him in on loan, but when he came on scored some cracking goals! Comes from a great Portuguese pedigree aswell! Please don't tell me your gonna have him!?

Just had that off my mate who's a reading season ticket holder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bleurgh.

He's spent the last three seasons mainly as a sub wherever he's been.

Cannot understand why we want another LW.

That's a low bar though and personally I think we should wait until Costa is up to speed and Graham is back from injury before signing Benfica's version of Jeremy Helan.

Class mate! Really fast winger who is great on the ball! Manager last season didn't get on with him it was our Malaysian owners who bought him in on loan, but when he came on scored some cracking goals! Comes from a great Portuguese pedigree aswell! Please don't tell me your gonna have him!?

Just had that off my mate who's a reading season ticket holder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does your mate know that Reading are owned by Thai's not Malay's.

Back