• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Welcome tjsf and bfan

Have you heard the rumours that as part of the new relationship you guys are taking European Championship semi finalist Dave Edwards from us?

Welcome tjsf and bfan

Have you heard the rumours that as part of the new relationship you guys are taking European Championship semi finalist Dave Edwards from us?
It's not that kind of relationship, we just give, don't take anything. By the way, Mendes is probably also putting Bernard Mensah at Wolves.

It's not that kind of relationship, we just give, don't take anything. By the way, Mendes is probably also putting Bernard Mensah at Wolves.

Youv'e clearly been watching reruns of our matches and don't want to deprive us of Dave's silky ball control & incisive attacking passing :icon_biggrin:

Welcome to our new friends in Portugal

How bad are your CB? If you need someone to play there Luisão its a good call, but i think he's very expensive for what he can show.

A good centre back, altough. He isn't on his prime, that was a very high level with Jorge Jesus, but he is still good.

Interesting comments from Walter, the solution is coming....

9b4670cc67da3d6478ecf7c5020d37bb.jpg

I think Luisao's transfer was just on the evening news in Portugal, LOADS of Benfica fans tweeting about him leaving, wishing him well, etc. Plus the club have announced a new captain.

Some tweets as well saying that Talisca has also been confirmed to be leaving, but can't be sure, my google translate-fu is poor...

Fully expect it to be announced today if that's the case, as A Bola appear to be as well informed and accurate as The Mirror.

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nie...n-op-tafel-voor-bankzitter-van-rsc-anderlecht

RSC Anderlecht region recently million on the sale of Steven Defour , but may pass Anderlecht during this transfer window even further along the checkout. The English Wolverhampton fact has put his sights on Idrissa Sylla .
The English team Sylla has been a while in the eye. Now the transfer market is on its last legs and Wolves still needs a striker , the shifting gear - say two - higher.
According to The News , the English now just briefly made ​​an offer of € 6 million on the striker of Anderlecht. Although Sylla this season was already two goals , he stands in the pecking order behind mercenary Teodorczyk .
profit

According to the newspaper will follow after the race next weekend in Eupen a breakthrough in the case. Perhaps Sylla so relocated to England. If Anderlecht effective iron 6 million for the striker , makes serious gains on the man who took over in 2015 to about 1.5 million Zulte Waregem.

Google Translate FFS :icon_lol:

I have no idea who may be joining Wolves, but based on last night I would say the midfield is the priority.

I have no idea who may be joining Wolves, but based on last night I would say the midfield is the priority.

Prince and Price in for Coady and Edwards would be a good start on Saturday...

Agreed. And it was great to meet up you again last night. Just a shame we had to get straight off after the game.

Was good to see you and your lads last night Frank, will catch up again this season, I'm sure

Back