• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Talisca Transfer its a big "?"

I know one thing and hi does not go to the Besiktas

Agreed, we arent using Wallace and Henry mainly Henry as a main winger type, so when Dicko is fit he'll take over Mason which will mean a front three of Tex, Dicko and Bod and we will have Graham to fit into that either side as well. No need for another winger because Henry will be good enough to be a squad player as well..

I think I'd still prefer it if we had a natural left-sided attacking midfielder in there instead of Teix - possibly Costa when he's up to speed? - and dropped him down into the midfield three alongside Prince and A N Other. That would give us a lot more creativity when it comes to linking defence with attack, which yesterday proved is still a problem for us if a team sits deep.

Who's to say Fosun aren't ok with it? They own a stake in that business after all and him moving players gets a few quid in for them too.

Also Mendes link with Wolves adds weight to any story that is manufactured, as people automatically think of the "Mendes link".

Huh, true - I guess as long as they're not actually writing checks for those contracts, they're making a profit from the inflated transfer somewhere else. Still seems overly convoluted as a business model, though, compared to just making up rumours.

Huh, true - I guess as long as they're not actually writing checks for those contracts, they're making a profit from the inflated transfer somewhere else. Still seems overly convoluted as a business model, though, compared to just making up rumours.

I agree, it does seem over the top, but i don't think it's beyond the realms of fantasy. We weren't getting linked with these players 2 months ago though, now we are, and i don't think it's because these players suddenly want to come to us, also it is raising the profile of the club.

Look at the players we have actually signed so far? None are high profile. We'll see by the end of the window, but i can't help but be cynical we are being used.

From Turkey:

Besiktas Anderson fell Talisca in advance!
Sports
08.17.2016 14:15
Jose Sosa of 7.5 million euros to buy AC Milan Besiktas management, found an alternative to the Argentine star in Portugal. Black and whites wants to hire the young star in the 1-year follow-up of the world's giants.

China's young talents between Benfica and the club offered 40 million euros where as sales not given approval to Talisc Anderson came to Besiktas transfer agenda.

Benfica Administration appeared to want to hire young talent a year to a team in Europe.

Besiktas this player for a long time following the Monitoring Committee "immediately if you lease rental," he had given the report. Quick hands holding black - white with the club's management reported that Portugal was contacted for this player.

Newspaper ....'Liverpool bid for Talisca!!!'
Liverpool ' errrrm no we didnt, and he's not worth 20 mill anyway, where is this rubbish coming from?'
Newspaper ....'Wolves bid for Talisca!!!'
Wolves .....'silence'

It's generating interest in a player Mendes and Fosun will profit from, without Fosun having to do anything other than be silent. It's not really that convoluted

Even if it were vaguely realistic (which it isn't, even post-takeover) I wouldn't want Balotelli. He's never going to grow up, he's never in his career put together a decent run of games. Waste of skin.

Even if it were vaguely realistic (which it isn't, even post-takeover) I wouldn't want Balotelli. He's never going to grow up, he's never in his career put together a decent run of games. Waste of skin.

This

The man is pure poison and would destroy any chance of team spirit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad so see some sense on here, whilst Balotelli is fun to watch from the outside (bib incident etc...) and potentially a massive talent he is more of a dick than Roger Johnson and Michael McIndoe put together. Thanks but no thanks from me.

Totally agree. Could you imagine what he'd be like if targeted by hulking Championship centre halves? Would he knuckle down and enjoy the scrap, or would he either retaliate or not want to know? Total waste of resources. Oh, and skin.

I'd hate Balotelli at Wolves. Overpaid and a complete waster on the pitch.

Absolutely no way, unless we want to fuck the newly found TEAM SPIRIT IN one stupid move.

Balotelli - no thanks (even if they pay all of the wages)

A player who gives you a laugh over his antics as long as he is playing for someone else

I would love Balotelli... (never, ever going to happen)

I *love* Balotelli off the pitch - the guy has an unfair reputation as an idiot, IMO - but rarely on it. He should be one of the world's best strikers, but he's never had the maturity to make it happen.

Somehow I can't imagine Walter putting up with Balo's antics.

How often does he actually TRY to do anything though?

No doubting his ability but it's useless if he only tries to use it one game in ten. As reliable as a plumber's estimate.

He has a disgraceful attitude to the game. Had enough of those sort of players down here thanks very much.

Back