• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

But if anyone was going to sort him out, it would be Walter...

Wolves fans poo-pooing Balotelli... What has the world come to...

Wolves fans poo-pooing Balotelli... What has the world come to...

It's BALOTELLI. Doing absolutely fuck all will achieve the same at Championship level as it would at Premier League level. If he can't be arsed, he's absolutely useless. And sadly that's his default setting.

He is a fucking liability. And that is before you get to the spectacularly out of range wages, even if it was a loan with Liverpool contributing a percentage.

He would be as useful as a dildo made of jelly in this division. If he couldnt be arsed at Liverpool do you expect him to be arsed in the second tier of a league...

Exactly. This isn't a player who gets frustrated through a lack of service, he's like a child who decides when he's going to break into a jog. We won't have the luxury of giving him the time to make up his mind if he wants to play or not.

If he had an ounce of intelligence, he'd have been a champions league regular for the past 5 years.

Bloody hell, our fans used to get frustrated with Sako's inconsistencies!

Oh come on. Look at the absolute havoc Benik Afobe wreaked in this division. According to most Wolves fans he barely got out of second gear.

Oh come on. Look at the absolute havoc Benik Afobe wreaked in this division. According to most Wolves fans he barely got out of second gear.

Have you seen Balotelli play when he can't be arsed? That's not first gear, that's still in the bloody garage.

I've seen him mincing his way around the pitch in massive games more than enough to realise that he may struggle to whip up some enthusiasm for Burton Albion away. It's a big no from me.

I think you're all batshit mental to even consider this barmy Balotelli rumour.

No chance of Balotelli coming here and i agree with those that wouldn't want him if it was realistic anyway. He's got ability but he's never really been arsed to play for Man City, Liverpool and both Milan sides as well as Italy so doubt coming to Wolves would bring that out of him

I think you're all batshit mental to even consider this barmy Balotelli rumour.

I don't think anybody is actually entertaining the rumour. I'm just saying... He's class.

Why is Balotelli even being discussed..? It's utter bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not that I believe for a second that he would come here but signing Balotelli would surely be a disaster. It never ends well for him anywhere.

Back