• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

He'll improve us no end by the look of it, some actual dynamism in midfield and - shock horror - goals from a midfielder.

I get the feeling some people would only be happy if we signed Ronaldo and Messi! Buttner is far better than any current left back option. In fact EVERY player we have been linked with improves our current squad. And all this is being done without fuss from the owners or comment about finances! I know we can be a fickle bunch as wolves fans but the last 3 weeks has shown that some fans are only happy when they're moaning. The last time I was this happy about the future was when we signed Emlyn Hughes and Andy Gray. That's 36 plus years ago! It gid go downhill then but I don't think it will this time. Honestly believe there has not been a better time to be a wolves fan in my lifetime than the next five years. It really should be embraced as the start of something very very special. Let's hope

this exactly

One person has called Buttner crap. ONE. Give over on the melodrama.

Lets hope he turns out better than previous Jack Price replacements.

Didnt like him at united

Meh. I've never liked anyone at utd. I'm even trying really hard to cultivate a dislike for Zlatan ;)

He didn't look very good at United but he'd be decent quality at this level and an obvious upgrade on Super Doc

Noticing the need for a mindset change on the Mix. Lots of moaning about how we shouldn't be paying x for xx etc. £6m for Martin. £20m for Martin. It really doesn't matter anymore.

Noticing the need for a mindset change on the Mix. Lots of moaning about how we shouldn't be paying x for xx etc. £6m for Martin. £20m for Martin. It really doesn't matter anymore.

That's one of the problems on there, they have a need to be negative about something or other. Quite worrying really.

@tim_spiers_Star 31s31 seconds ago
Prince Oniangue is at Molineux today. Looks like that one's done and dusted. #wwfc

@tim_spiers_Star 31s31 seconds ago
Prince Oniangue is at Molineux today. Looks like that one's done and dusted. #wwfc
Exceptional stuff. All this business is even more exciting than I had hoped.

Let's hope he is good at actually defending. His video has just shown his attacking side.

You seen him play, Alan? Thoughts if so?
Only a few times. He's a fucking tank. A stronger but far less cultured Yaya Touré, from what I've seen. Should give cover for CB and offer a huge threat from set pieces.

Poor Kenny will be turning on his sun lounger with all these powerful players coming in.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Prince with Daley snapped right after the match today on their way to his medical apparently. Looks like a brute.

CpwTWRbWcAAT3le.jpg

Welcome to Molineux Prince. Bet he was happy with today's performance.

Back