• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Thanks for that patronising rubbish. You are making assumptions that Zenga and Shi have not seen the squad and spoken to the staff about players. It is a fact we do not have a senior left back and our two left sided players are injured, that much is recorded and any person seeing the squad for the first time will be told that. Not a case of giving players a chance more that there weren't any players to give a chance to.

Fortunately for our players Zenga only watched Championship football for the second half the season not the first.

Bamford going to Wigan apparently, for around £3m

That's outrageously good value considering the market for British players at the moment, if it's more than just a rumour.

I'd rather sell Hause now whilst his stock is high what with the U21s. He's really not that good.

That's outrageously good value considering the market for British players at the moment, if it's more than just a rumour.
Let's call it somewhere between Talisca and confirmed? :tiphat:

Martins must be at least 65!

He was absolutely absurd for Seattle for a few years. Changed the game every time he touched the ball. I'm afraid we'd be on the ass end of that success though. He won't have much left.

I think a lot of people (outside Wolves) see his potential. I really rate him but know there's a lot of mixed feelings amongst Wolves fans.

I think he will have really benefit from his run in the team over the last year or so. And in a good team with the right style of football he could be a great centre back to have. Quick, strong, covers well and good on the ball.

I think a lot of people (outside Wolves) see his potential. I really rate him but know there's a lot of mixed feelings amongst Wolves fans.

I think he will have really benefit from his run in the team over the last year or so. And in a good team with the right style of football he could be a great centre back to have. Quick, strong, covers well and good on the ball.

Hause has all the physical attributes and I want him to be good but he's just not that convincing. He loses the ball in dangerous ares, switches off and i'm not sure about him still.He is young and can get better but I think he still has a lot of work to do on his game.

I don't think there's much to choose between him and Batth at the moment, I think we need to sign a CB as with EEL and Williamson out we are one injury/suspension away from being caught short.

Jury is still out for me on both Hause and Iorfa, however, when I say jury out I'm referring to whether they'll turn into good Premier League defenders not whether they're are Championship defenders.

Both will play in the Premier League - I have no doubts about that. Iorfa will be there next season with or without us I feel. I think both would make a good central pairing, though there would be obvious concerns over their age. Both only just turned 21 too!

I'd like Ritchie De Laet here. He's nowhere near the Leicester team and has plenty of experience at this level. Can play across the back four and we can shift Doherty to Villa.

I was going to say that I would prefer a player who is comfortable across back four. That's a great shout.

And I'd take Matty James whilst we're at it too. A big upgrade on all our central midfielders.

I'd take De Laet and James too. Schlupp is shite though. Bombs forward with pace but can't shoot, and can't defend properly. He's their Mo Camara.

A new player.

I think you're wrong about selling Hause.

Buy a new and better player or two by all means, I agree with that, but we don't need to get rid of Hause who has a lot of potential.
With our new regime we don't need to sell anyone :)

Well that's just my opinion. I don't think he'll ever be anything other than a middling Championship defender. Same as Batth.

Hause has only just gone 21, last month, and he is a regular for us.

He has tremendous potential esp. if he could play next to a first class experienced CB, instead of Danny Batth whom I think is the player that has reached his limit.

That is why there have been enquiries from Premiership clubs for him.

He is one of our young jewels and should not be sold IMO.

Back