• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another goal coming from a set piece.

Was a well placed delivery, but not exactly whipped in flat. Leon got up untroubled by anybody

Fuck it - bad night at the office.

Move on to the weekend and forget this. Cheers Coady for the stupid challenge.

Never easy when you're down a man.

Big couple of what ifs tonight I'm afraid, completely shot ourselves in the foot.

That's enough for me. Fuck off Clarke you fat useless cunt. Off to bed.

Duffy's cross Clarke leans on Saiss? to rise and head it past Ruddy.
Simples.
Duffy whips another cross in and Clarke gets to this but it's just over the bar.
Mistake after mistake...

Just seen the goal. Miranda beaten in the air by Clarke. Poor.

Need to keep this respectable now. Last thing we need is a 4/5-0 smashing, and it sounds like it could well be one of those.

Game over. Clarke again.

When it ain't your night, it ain't your night.

When u get a player sent off , miss a penalty and let one of the players who made the list on twf worst forwards ever score not once but twice,you need a serious kick up the arse. Bad night? Fucking awful night. At least they weren't bottom three.

We have grafted and tried to make things happen but we look vulnerable .... I only blame Coady for this stupid tit.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

That's a good idea Wolves fans let's jeer Neves pfff

We have grafted and tried to make things happen but we look vulnerable .... I only blame Coady for this stupid tit.

You can't miss penalties with 10 men though. That's criminal

Eh, we shouldn't be that vulnerable once one player goes off, especially one whose job is to make the kinds of last-ditch tackles that, statistically, are likely to result in a red card or two a season. (This one was completely needless, mind.)

We've all been worried about whether Nuno has a backup plan in case things go badly wrong, and we've also been worried about our vulnerability to set pieces and crosses, and both of those worries have been confirmed tonight. Not panic stations at all, but definitely a needed check on our momentum that lets us know where we need to improve.

Sorry, and have a go at me if you want, but clearly this team is nowhere near as good as we think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back