• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Spoke to Fan Services 10 mins ago. Cited the new system as not allowing it. Complete coincidence you won’t be able to assess the renewal rate by looking at availability of course.
Isn’t that convenient.

Kenny will be along in a minute to tell you it's a coincidence and there are reasons... ;)

I had a Wolves fan DM me the other day trying to explain the situation of Shi/Fosun.

You guys absolutely have my sympathy. One thing I would say, is I remember at Blackpool it got very toxic between people who kept going and people who boycotted. Try and avoid that, at the end of the day some people need that release on a Saturday afternoon no matter how silly prices are and how destroyed the game has become. Whether you boycott or continue, you can make your voice heard inside and outside of the stadium.

This guy "Jeff Shi" I know almost nothing about, but he is just a custodian of your football club. Your club was there 150 odd years before he came along and it will be there after he fucks off. The fans are the heartbeat of the football club. If it all goes to pot will it be Jeff Shi rebuilding it, or what it be thousands of diehard Wolves fans forming a phoenix? The owners can't take away the soul of the club.

Good luck in your fight against these bullshit ST prices and bullshit ownership.

I had a Wolves fan DM me the other day trying to explain the situation of Shi/Fosun.

You guys absolutely have my sympathy. One thing I would say, is I remember at Blackpool it got very toxic between people who kept going and people who boycotted. Try and avoid that, at the end of the day some people need that release on a Saturday afternoon no matter how silly prices are and how destroyed the game has become. Whether you boycott or continue, you can make your voice heard inside and outside of the stadium.

This guy "Jeff Shi" I know almost nothing about, but he is just a custodian of your football club. Your club was there 150 odd years before he came along and it will be there after he fucks off. The fans are the heartbeat of the football club. If it all goes to pot will it be Jeff Shi rebuilding it, or what it be thousands of diehard Wolves fans forming a phoenix? The owners can't take away the soul of the club.

Good luck in your fight against these bullshit ST prices and bullshit ownership.
There's a difference between us and Blackpool in that the Oystons(?) took out huge amounts of money from the club on the back of promotion whereas our owners have invested significantly into the club.
Yes the price rises are shit, yes they've turned off the taps of spending, yes the ground has seen better days but we are also having the most successful period since the 70's.

There's a difference between us and Blackpool in that the Oystons(?) took out huge amounts of money from the club on the back of promotion whereas our owners have invested significantly into the club.
Yes the price rises are shit, yes they've turned off the taps of spending, yes the ground has seen better days but we are also having the most successful period since the 70's.
I understand.

All I would say is success shouldn't come at a price where the people from the community who built the club can't afford to go and feel detached from the club they love.

Maybe I'm weird but if my club (Oxford U) having success meant being taken over by some Saudi Sheikh and the soul being ripped out of the club I'd hate it. Would rather be solid but retain the soul.

Chap on the Mix said he missed the deadline and rang up on and they allowed him to renew over the phone. I doubt that flies in previous years.

This guy "Jeff Shi" I know almost nothing about, but he is just a custodian of your football club. Your club was there 150 odd years before he came along and it will be there after he fucks off.
Don't tell him that he gets very offended

That's absolutely hilarious.

15/16K max I reckon.
Its scandalous and yes, totally hilarious.

It seems that they don't want us to discover the number of ST renewals and are hoping to wait to see how much they can mask their cock-up and massage the final figure through offering STs to the waiting list.

I fear there will be Chelsea fans all over the ground with far more match tickets going on sale via various websites.

On the positive, they’ve not put the away season tickets up!!

1. I absolutely do, yes.

2. I think we'll make more money over the course of next season on ticket sales including STs. Prices have significantly gone up, sales won't drop off *that* much to result in us not making more, that's obvious. They don't give a fuck about discontent, else they wouldn't have done it in the first place!!

3. I agree, which renders your point about discontent redundant!

Still think this?

Still think Jeff has 'won' given today's news that the ST uptake rates aren't available and moving seats is going to be very hard work?

I think sales have dropped off way more than you thought 24 hours ago...otherwise why wouldn't we announce it like we have done every other year, and why are we stopping people looking at the stadium plan for themselves?

I think sales have dropped off way more than you thought 24 hours ago...otherwise why wouldn't we announce it like we have done every other year, and why are we stopping people looking at the stadium plan for themselves?
Possibly, however when I suggested them pushing the Gomes signing through was a ploy I was told I was cynical, paranoid or a conspiracy theorist or that there are other reasons, yet firm conclusions are being drawn on this?

But my point regarding us making more cash is strengthened, they'll make a shit tonne more money now in those CAT A games if we have fewer ST holders, each non ST seat will make about double what it did before.

Obviously lower crowds against the smaller clubs will be offset against that.

Atmosphere will be worse as there'll be more away fans in the Wolves end, but Shi doesn't give a fuck about that.

I wonder how they'll sell to the potential new ST holders, they'll surely allow them to look at a stadium plan!!

Back