• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikeme, Iorfa, Batth, Hause, Doherty; Evans, Edwards, Saville; Henry, Wallace, Bodvarsson.

CpLYGcYWAAAvb8q.jpg

Let's go!

Must be unfit/injured cause Deslandes has travelled.

No Mason at all?

Edit - I'm an idiot, he's on bench

Give it two or three games and the new signings will be starters I predict, if what I heard about match fitness is true!

Said all week I would be surprised if Edwards didn't start. Just had a feeling from what I've said and how a fair few of the videos and photos I've seen of WZ at training seem to feature Dave Edwards in and around him.

Interested to see how that midfield 3 does.

Not suprised that Bodvarsson is the only new starter at this stage, but again no Jack Price on from the off!!!

Said all week I would be surprised if Edwards didn't start. Just had a feeling from what I've said and how a fair few of the videos and photos I've seen of WZ at training seem to feature Dave Edwards in and around him.

Interested to see how that midfield 3 does.

More interested to see what kind of play style Zenga's managed to set up in his short time here. Wish I could watch it in person

Henry on the left is not good and I hoped I had seen the last of Edwards. At least we have some "power" up front, Kenny would be positively moist at that selection.

Benfica President in attendance to see none of his players playing, I wonder what he will make of dangerous Dave.

In my seat right now and fuck me, the guy who used to sit a couple of rows in front of me back when I had a season ticket about 10 years ago is a few feet away from me. Right moaning Moxey hater he was. I won't be saying hello!

I can't believe Jack Price isn't starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back