• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on the Mix they say that the Benfica president is here at Rotherham with Guangchang and Mendes.

Let's hope that means a Talisca deal is close.

The official twitter said they were at Compton earlier before travelling up for the match. So I came to the same conclusion.

Not sure. I live in Stafford and if I stand on one leg and point the antenna cable in the right direction it just about works

Oh, OK. I thought you'd found it on the interwebs somewhere.

Absolutely no idea what to expect from today but come on me babbies!!!

I have caved into Wolves player, I hope it doesn't make my ears bleed, my prediction 1-1 Wallace the scorer.

Fingers crossed. I think we can win this but God alone knows what to expect!

I have caved into Wolves player, I hope it doesn't make my ears bleed, my prediction 1-1 Wallace the scorer.

Don't expect perfection & do expect random ramblings at times rather than football commentary or even complete accuracy at any point - other than that it's fine

Don't expect perfection & do expect random ramblings at times rather than football commentary or even complete accuracy at any point - other than that it's fine

Good to reign in the expectation! Come on Wolves!!!!

We are on the cusp of starting - all the bosses in attendance so despite the familiar look to the side hope that they realise they are playing for their future & play accordingly.

Wolves corner in the first minute - Iorfa bursting forward created that

Corner come on Bod get your head on it mucker!

Wolves on freeview on Radio WM if you get your TV from the Wrekin.

come on wolves

Now Rotherham corner - comes to nothing

Crowd sounds very lively from both sets of fans - 'Those were the days' coming over loud & clear

If anyone knows of a good river available that'd be swell.

If the Benfica president is there I can only assume Talisca is being announced this weekend.

a little distracting watching Forest vs Burton with commentaries from the wolves game hehe

Sounds like we are under pressure eeek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back