• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Murray at Notlob the poor bastard.

Their stadium is virtually empty by the look of it.

oh dear 1-0 :(

Sounds like direct from the corner noone on the far post, poor defending.

Rotherham corner - headed in by Ward with again no one on the post!!

Why do we keep not doing that

always have players by the posts, thats how i prefer it anyway

Supposed to be.
Soft corner given away.
Comes in and Ward I think gets a little header on it and it bounces gently into the net at the unguarded far post.
Ikeme and seemingly the rest of the defense, nowhere.

well i haven't said diddly up to now, but having seen the first team sheet for today, i am no further forward than i was last season. there was a need to change even if the new signings are fucked, but we seem to have got KJ with a fine basil and tomato sauce.

Fucking sloppy at the back at various points from Wallace, Evans Hause and Doherty. For the goal lost the No.9 from the corner was coming and we deserved it

Jeez we look ropey. Carried on from where we left off last season. Can't keep the ball at all. Barely spent more than 10s at a time in their half.

Supposed to be.
Soft corner given away.
Comes in and Ward I think gets a little header on it and it bounces gently into the net at the unguarded far post.
Good to see you back Roy.

well i haven't said diddly up to now, but having seen the first team sheet for today, i am no further forward than i was last season. there was a need to change even if the new signings are fucked, but we seem to have got KJ with a fine basil and tomato sauce.

We're 15 minutes into the season and Zenga hasn't even had a full week with the players yet, surely we can afford him a little bit of time

To be fair if the new players arent fit enough to start I support the decision, just frustrating as we know what we get with the rest of them.

Lots of time left. No need to fret just now.

Supposed to be.
Soft corner given away.
There you are. :) Bringing bad luck and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back